Working on a new .gif, what do you think so far?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing around with the effects and stuff trying to ease a better transition but those feels mayne       

Halo sucks

On the Road Again I cant wait to get on the Road Again My Pc is junk and I cant keep up with them Oh I cant wait to play a current game Again   THHBO

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

Halo 5's barely in the top 25 and behind 3+ years back of annual COD releases :rofl: 

You guys are stuck in 2010. What 343 did to Halo with their shitty releases of Coaster Chief Defection and Halo 5 is insurmountable. the franchise is damaged beyond repair.

I don't want to ever hear that you played Halo Infinite, even though we all know you're going to have a Scarlett pre-ordered day one. 

Top played FPS on Xbox

2. Rainbow Six

5. Apex Legends

7. Black Ops 4

8. Destiny 2

16. OverWatch

20.  Battlefield v

29. COD WW2

31. Black Ops 3

32. Halo 5

37. SW Battlefront II

38. Halo: MCC

Soon Halo won't even be a top 10 FPS. :rofl: And that's all 343's doing... and this is the company you're putting your faith in to revitalize Halo? They're the ones who took it out back and murdered it! :scared: :rofl: 

343 just doesn't have it. Every game they've made was a complete failure.

Halo 4 scored well, but you have to remember, that game came out at the tail end of Halo's popularity, when Xbox was held in high regard still. even then it was an 87 at MC. It was given extra fanboy points like any other high profile 1P release was at the time. Even then, it came up short.

Halo 4 was realistically a 7.5 game. Halo MCC was a 0 - it didn't work out of the box. Halo 5 was at best a 5/10. Halo wars 2 is probably the most insane decision for a sequel ever, no one was asking for it, and it was a 7/10 RTS - a 0/10 for a real game.

Everything 343 has done is sub-par. The trailer they just released at E3... was sub-par. And this is the company you're betting the bank on?

Prepare to be disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

343 just doesn't have it. Every game they've made was a complete failure.

Halo 4 scored well, but you have to remember, that game came out at the tail end of Halo's popularity, when Xbox was held in high regard still. even then it was an 87 at MC. It was given extra fanboy points like any other high profile 1P release was at the time. Even then, it came up short.

Halo 4 was realistically a 7.5 game. Halo MCC was a 0 - it didn't work out of the box. Halo 5 was at best a 5/10. Halo wars 2 is probably the most insane decision for a sequel ever, no one was asking for it, and it was a 7/10 RTS - a 0/10 for a real game.

Everything 343 has done is sub-par. The trailer they just released at E3... was sub-par. And this is the company you're betting the bank on?

Prepare to be disappointed. 

7.5 game? 5/10 game? 0/10 game? The Infinite trailer was sub-par?

You're delusional as it gets. 

that trailer showed nothing. :D 

What the hell was their goal with that? Especially when last year's trailer was lush, open environments, them trying to tell us it was going to be more open-world, etc.

now this E3 it's right back to a corridor with 0 gameplay so we can't tell shit.

or are we finally going to see campaign gameplay the day of release like Gears 5? :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

See you to Laundromat, if you upgrade your PC by then B)

I'm on the road too much to be lugging around a dekstop every 7-10 days. Once September passes I'll have a lot more freetime, and a dedicated PC.

if I did ever play it, it'd be on PeeC gamepass. :rofl: 

But, I'll never have a win 10 PeeC... so I won't play it.

Imagine paying  $500 for a console, +$60 on the game, +$60 for XBL... all for a multiplatform game you don't even want to play? :rofl: 

there is no sales pitch in the world good enough lmfao

38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There will NEVER be another Halo 3 moment.. who the absolute FUCK are you guys kidding? :cosby2:

Idiots in this thread actually trying to say that any Sony franchise is NEARLY as big or iconic as Halo?? :mj: 

God of War?  :mj:  That series was literally one single game away from complete irrelevancy.  It could have went either way... and it just so happened to go amazingly for them.  Regardless... it was NEVER and will never be the iconic series Halo was/is.  I will say Halo is in the same situation though, and they really need to knock it out of the park.  But acting like there isn't an insanely huge fanbase waiting and hoping for Infinite to be that game Halo deserves is simply wrong.

So huge it sold a massive ... 12 million units

Even TLOU was bigger from last gen games 

Nevermind franchises now regularly doing 30 million plus and the likes of GTA and Fortnite cracking 100 million

Lemmings like to act like Halo is in that league but it’s not. It doesn’t rate AAA anymore and is nowhere near the top sellers, and both Sony and Nintendo outsell Halo in multiple franchises

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

So huge it sold a massive ... 12 million units

Even TLOU was bigger from last gen games 

Nevermind franchises now regularly doing 30 million plus and the likes of GTA and Fortnite cracking 100 million

Lemmings like to act like Halo is in that league but it’s not. It doesn’t rate AAA anymore and is nowhere near the top sellers, and both Sony and Nintendo outsell Halo in multiple franchises

It was at 14.5 million 5 years ago. 

:haloben:

00hdGGo.png

28 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm on the road too much to be lugging around a dekstop every 7-10 days. Once September passes I'll have a lot more freetime, and a dedicated PC.

On the Road Again

I cant wait to get on the Road Again

My Pc is junk and I cant keep up with them

Oh I cant wait to play a current game Again

THHBO

• Haha 2