Guys I met an amazing woman.

She is dream girl status.  She is beautiful, tall, amazingly smart and successful.  She is a geologist, gemologist, and owns her own jewelery company.  She is the CEO and designer.  I really do not know what she sees in me but she thinks I am amazing.  Well in the just few months we have been seeing each other, she has decided I am the one.  There is a big but.  She wants me to move to Houston Texas where her primary residence is and her business.  I fucking hate Texas and all of my amazing friends are here in California.  Do you guys have any advice?

Sorry but you shouldn’t just up and move after only knowing someone for three months. So how many dates have you gone? How often do you see each other? Also Houston is awful to live in. The weather is the worst on the planet. Fuck hot and humid. I’d say you should just continue dating but a few months isn’t enough to know someone well enough to move in with them. I was with my current girlfriend for about a year before we decided to move in together. 

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sorry but you shouldn’t just up and move after only knowing someone for three months. So how many dates have you gone? How often do you see each other? Also Houston is awful to live in. The weather is the worst on the planet. Fuck hot and humid. I’d say you should just continue dating but a few months isn’t enough to know someone well enough to move in with them. I was with my current girlfriend for about a year before we decided to move in together. 

Thank you.  I agree.  We see each other twice a month.  She flies to me every other weekend.  She refuses to let me pay for anything which kind of bothers me.  I am going to Houston next weekend to see her. I do not want to move to Houston.  I love California.  Maybe I can convince her to move to San Diego.   

40 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you already know the right choice, move.

You'll probably have a higher quality of life in Texas anyways. 

Maybe but I love Ca and if I can convince her to move here it would be perfect

3 months? 3 fucking months? I doubt you even know her middle name... Shut up idiot lol. You have spent like a total of maybe 10 actual days together. 

Shit is going to fizzle out and die a natural death, you won't move, she won't move, might as well just end it now. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

3 months? 3 fucking months? Shut up idiot lol. 

Shit is going to fizzle out and die a natural death, you won't move, she won't move, might as well just end it now. 

I actually agree with you

11 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Thank you.  I agree.  We see each other twice a month.  She flies to me every other weekend.  She refuses to let me pay for anything which kind of bothers me.  I am going to Houston next weekend to see her. I do not want to move to Houston.  I love California.  Maybe I can convince her to move to San Diego.   

I’d just continue dating right now bro and continue enjoying one another. It’s still really early in your relationship. I’d just continue having the discussion with her but if she has a kid chances are the dad lives where she is currently living which might cause issues with her moving. You’ll also have to think of your own career. Kind of sounds like she enjoys being your sugar momma so just enjoy it for man. 

Edited by Ike
12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You are just angry because your face is fucked up from the failed abortion

lmao you got pussy whipped so fast :D Or, did you even hit it? Prob not, you cuck.

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’d just continue dating right now bro and continue enjoying one another. It’s still really early in your relationship. I’d just continue having the discussion with her but if she has a kid chances are the dad lives where she is currently living which might cause issues with her moving. You’ll also have to think of your own career. Kind of sounds like she enjoys being your sugar momma so just enjoy it for man. 

Her ex died of lung cancer so that is not an issue.  I will just ride it out and see what happens.  Deeno is probably right though

How old is she and how old are you? If you really want to go for it though, you need to sit down and have a serious talk about careers and where you want your lives to go. You should never upend your life for a woman. They should just join you in your already, hopefully, happy and full life. Discuss finances, does she own a house? Do you? These are all major things to consider. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

How old is she and how old are you? If you really want to go for it though, you need to sit down and have a serious talk about careers and where you want your lives to go. You should never upend your life for a woman. They should just join you in your already, hopefully, happy and full life. Discuss finances, does she own a house? Do you? These are all major things to consider. 

I am 44 and she is 32.  She is far more successful than me.  She is a geologist and owns her own business, house.  I literally have nothing of value like that.