Guys I met an amazing woman.

55 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What's the catch? Ohh there it is...

Also did he really die or that's her "story".

I was thinking the same thing.  He supposedly died of lung cancer and left her his business and a shit ton of money.  

You should go through with it sounds like she's a loving woman don't let the forever alone neckbeards here discourage you they just want you to be as bitter and lonely as they are for the res tof your life. I am happily married best decision of my life I wish this kind of happiness on others.

• Upvote 1

Have you actually given Houston a proper chance or is it possible that that's just you being judgemental? I've actually heard nothing but good things about Houston except for the heat.

Also LMFAO at someone having a relationship being so outside of the realm of possibility for JonB that it cannot enter his brain

you are considering moving to another state for a woman..you’ve only known for a few months? LMFAO 

i mean...you can do it. And maybe it will work (I’ve seen crazy scenarios work), but the odds are definitely not in your favor. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

you are considering moving to another state for a woman..you’ve only known for a few months? LMFAO 

i mean...you can do it. And maybe it will work (I’ve seen crazy scenarios work), but the odds are definitely not in your favor. 

Fuck no I am not.  She moves here or it's no dice