What is your most memorable gaming moment?

Playing Deus Ex for the first time and realising the scope games can reach, then realising the options games can give you and then realising they can have stories that totally hook me in. 

The most recent was God of War. Probably only real 'Holy Shit' moment/s I had playing a game this generation. 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Playing Deus Ex for the first time and realising the scope games can reach, then realising the options games can give you and then realising they can have stories that totally hook me in. 

The most recent was God of War. Probably only real 'Holy Shit' moment/s I had playing a game this generation. 

Wait until you get the FFVII remake March next year - you'll be wowed again.

Major as Mask side quest of helping that couple separated by years/time. A pretty sweet story in an otherwise depressing game

FFCC, since multiplayer was offline and required each player to have a GBA and the cable, getting to finish the entire game on multiplayer mode was a a bonding moment... With 2 people I'm not that in touch with blow so maybe not that bonding lol

Castle crashers (name? Some x1 downloadable multiplayer side scrolling game that was a highlight of college dorm experience

SSBB, winning a tournament

Wind Waker. The whole game was an unexpected joy cause I was a huge hater of the cel shading but the reviews were too positive to skip the game. Still now my favorite Zelda (I won that ssbb tourney w/ toon Link)

When Kefka actually pulls off his scheme in the middle of FFVI. 

First time playing SM64

The final Ganondorf battle in Wind Waker

The opening village encounter in RE4 

The first time seeing a crimson head in REmake

Swinging around NYC in Spider-Man PS4 

Edited by Ike

First time playing

SMB3. 

Zelda 1.

TMNT 1 in Arcades. 

Street Fighter 2 in Arcades. 

Mortal Kombat 1 in Arcades. 

Super Mario World on SNES. 

Super Metroid. 

SM64. 

OOT. 

Golden Eye. 

Sonic 2.

Half life 2.

Metroid Prime 1.

realizing you had to put the controller into input 2 to beat psycho mantis, and him telling me i like castlevania. fucking brilliant.

on a nostalgic level, i'd say my whole zelda oot experience. i was very sick for several months, and that game was my life. 

12 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

FFX spoilers

Hide contents

When you find out Auron is a ghost :aitch:

lol you don't have to put spoilers because the story is awful also i prefer the conversation between him and tidus 

"yeah sorry dude, but your dad is a whale" :kaz: