Xbox Scarlett may be a GPU generation ahead of PlayStation 5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up Dyno, Xbox is dead at this point. It could have five 2080 TI in it and still nobody would give a fuck.

The mere fact that AMD's "Navi" GPUs releasing on PC don't have ray tracing, and the fact that there's an RDNA and "next gen RDNA" which WILL have their HW based RT solution.. tells me that it's not "

Exceot this entire thread that you created LITERALLY hinges on you making an unfounded piece of speculation:   You were talking about things that were ALSO not confirmed...........so you'r

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's funny? It wasn't confirmed until today. What I said remains accurate for the time it was stated.

It was confirmed on April 16th, 2019. Not my fault you chose to write off the most obvious feature in PS5. :reg: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's funny? It wasn't confirmed until today. What I said remains accurate for the time it was stated.

So your intelligence comes with an expiration date? Is that what you are saying.

AT THE TIME..............it seemed like you knew what you were talking about????????

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Rumors from people on the internet are not confirmation, you're retarded.

Exceot this entire thread that you created LITERALLY hinges on you making an unfounded piece of speculation:

When talking about Ray Tracing Sony completely omitted specifying that it was hardware accelerated which is a huge omission

You were talking about things that were ALSO not confirmed...........so you're just as retarded, right?

And then you stretched to the point of absurdity, making the declaration that Scarlett's GPU would be an ENTIRE GENERATION ahead. How retarded is that?

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Rumors from people on the internet are not confirmation, you're retarded.

Naughty Dog's lighting artist jumped the gun by confirming it and then tried to roll it back. Matt was correct per usual. You got owned. :shrug:

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

How so? The first sentence in your OP has been debunked twice over.

Don't you just love it when Dynocrap loves following some rumors.........but not others? And he just so happens to follow the ones that make Sony look bad?

But........since he doesn't want to fully commit to believing the rumor so that other people can hold him to it........he just makes vague posts?

:mjgrin:I sure do love it.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How so? The existing information points the almost exactly what I stated in the OP lol....

13 hours ago, lynux3 said:

How so? The first sentence in your OP has been debunked twice over.

:jordan3:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

One detail being different doesn't negate the whole, and actually it's decently accurate given those AMD documents which show no form of RT in the APU. 

The rest of your post is just speculation based on nothing. What part is accurate exactly?