Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Xbox Scarlett may be a GPU generation ahead of PlayStation 5

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's funny? It wasn't confirmed until today. What I said remains accurate for the time it was stated.

It was confirmed on April 16th, 2019. Not my fault you chose to write off the most obvious feature in PS5. :reg: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's funny? It wasn't confirmed until today. What I said remains accurate for the time it was stated.

So your intelligence comes with an expiration date? Is that what you are saying.

AT THE TIME..............it seemed like you knew what you were talking about????????

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It was confirmed on April 16th, 2019. Not my fault you chose to write off the most obvious feature in PS5. :reg: 

Rumors from people on the internet are not confirmation, you're retarded.

xbox loses again, what else is new?

This is the last Xbox console for sure. PS5 is going to massacre this pos. more powerful, better games, better controller, better online network, cod exclusive, the works. it's over, anyone left on xflop needs a wakeup call.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Exceot this entire thread that you created LITERALLY hinges on you making an unfounded piece of speculation:

When talking about Ray Tracing Sony completely omitted specifying that it was hardware accelerated which is a huge omission

You were talking about things that were ALSO not confirmed...........so you're just as retarded, right?

And then you stretched to the point of absurdity, making the declaration that Scarlett's GPU would be an ENTIRE GENERATION ahead. How retarded is that?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Naughty Dog's lighting artist jumped the gun by confirming it and then tried to roll it back. Matt was correct per usual. You got owned. :shrug:

I see this aged well. :monosmug:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

but hey, soon you'll be able to get a year of gamepass for $1