Halo Infinite is the most anticipated shooter according to an IGN poll

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Bl2 outsold every halo game .

This is kind of what I'm saying.  BL2 outsold every Halo game... but nobody considers BL2 to be this dominating force... certainly not like Halo was... BECAUSE the market has opened up substantially.  We have multiple games that sell well over 10 million these days.  The market is much bigger... so it's harder for any single franchise to really stand out.

So when I see Halo Infinite beating the next Borderlands... it tells me that Halo's still has that factor.  It's still there with the big boys... it does about as well as these games still do.. but it's simply not alone anymore.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You clearly are upset , and DUMB 

Bl2 outsold every halo game .   Bl isn't a big series guyz , stop acting like the undermutt guyz I cant believe bl is so close guyz   Fucking idiot .

COD has outsold every single Halo game too yet there is never ever going to be a year that Halo launches where it will not be more anticiapted than COD. 

As is proof right here. A 3 min cutscene for a game over a year out on another system has more anticipation than the gigantic gameplay blowout for BL3, a game out in a few months and more anticipation than the best looking COD in years. Let alone what it's gonna be like comparing Halo to next years cross gen COD lol.

Halo is not only one of the big boys, it is the big boy in the console shooter realm. Nothing is close.

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Bl2 outsold every halo game .

Bl isn't a big series guyz , stop acting like the undermutt guyz:cry: I cant believe bl is so close guyz:cry:

Fucking idiot .

ZOMG guis Halo is 0.7% ahead on an IGN poll! wE Back boys. Halo is back. The dEaD has RisEN.

Quick make a thread on SW.

:grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

D9SwN-MWkAAkFOL.jpg

So what does that mean?

Halo is the most anticipated shooter yet apparently no shooter is cared about very much or looks good? (outside of Doom)

Halo gameplay wasn't shown nor was playable at E3....

Just now, Remij_ said:

Halo gameplay wasn't shown nor was playable at E3....

Did you see what game scored 46.3%....

This is a readers poll. Cyberpunk showed the same as Halo. All Cyberpunk gameplay was only shown (and not playable) behind closed doors to select media only. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Did you see what game scored 46.3%....

This is a readers poll. Cyberpunk showed the same as Halo. All Cyberpunk gameplay was only shown (and not playable) behind closed doors to select media only. 

Uh, that's what I'm assuming the criteria was.  The game had to be demonstrated or playable...

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Uh, that's what I'm assuming the criteria was.  The game had to be demonstrated or playable...

Doubtful. Usual IGN reader poll have nearly every option. Cyberpunk and Avengers didn't show anything more than Halo to the reader. 

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

ZOMG guis Halo is 0.7% ahead on an IGN poll! wE Back boys. Halo is back. The dEaD has RisEN.

Quick make a thread on SW.

:grimaceleft:

So what is it ? Halo Is massive or halo is dead ? It ain't the xbox fans saying it was dead .

Idiot .

Just now, madmaltese said:

Doubtful. Usual IGN reader poll have nearly every option. Cyberpunk and Avengers didn't show anything more than Halo to the reader. 

For IGN's shooter of the show poll they don't even list Halo as an option.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Did you not watch last year e3 ? Why are you so stupid ?

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

So if it will won then it did it through 'Other', which is also available in this poll. 

That would be completely stupid to have the "winner" not even be mentioned on the list of options lmao  Big lack of oversight on their part.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So what is it ? Halo Is massive or halo is dead ? It ain't the xbox fans saying it was dead .

Idiot .

Apparently you're super excited about being 0.7% ahead of BL3 in an IGN readers poll though:freeman:

While I'm like, duh. Should be by far most anticipated.

Apparently you're super excited about being 0.7% ahead of BL3 in an IGN readers poll though:freeman:

Lmao you ARE upset . Dumb idiot . 

Coming off the heels of their last game which sold 20 million, uh duh. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

That would be completely stupid to have the "winner" not even be mentioned on the list of options lmao

Oh you said shooter of the show, not Most anticipated poll. I read it wrong. 

It would be stupid yet don't really see how it differs from Cyberpunk and Avengers. COD not being there is obvs cause it wasn't at E3

Oh you said shooter of the show, not Most anticipated poll. I read it wrong. 

It would be stupid yet don't really see how it differs from Cyberpunk and Avengers. COD not being there is obvs cause it wasn't at E3

True, I don't either. 

Eh, at the end of the day what you show might get people hyped, but it might not be enough to put you in GOTS type lists.  Those usually are dominated by games which have been shown and gameplay has been revealed.  Cyberpunk is going to be fucking massive though :scared: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

True, I don't either. 

Eh, at the end of the day what you show might get people hyped, but it might not be enough to put you in GOTS type lists.  Those usually are dominated by games which have been shown and gameplay has been revealed.  Cyberpunk is going to be fucking massive though :scared: 

Apparently the gameplay of Cyberpunk shown behind closed doors is even more jaw dropping than anything ever seen. That game is going to be the only thing that might get near Rockstar levels of massive.