Cuphead was ported to Tesla's

Sold the Model X recently, but picking up a Model 3 in about a week. Nice to have something to do while supercharging. A port of an android Mario Kart like game was just released as well, and YouTube is on its way too :robot:

1 hour ago, ScaryMovies said:

Sold the Model X recently, but picking up a Model 3 in about a week. Nice to have something to do while supercharging. A port of an android Mario Kart like game was just released as well, and YouTube is on its way too :robot:

dude, i drove that shit a few months ago. the acceleration is insane. 

On 2019-06-19 at 7:46 PM, -GD- said:

dude, i drove that shit a few months ago. the acceleration is insane. 

You probably drove the performance version (P100D), that car has insane acceleration (or ludicrous actually). The Model S  P100D is even quicker. I had a Model X 100D. It's definitely not slow, but it's nothing like the P. I was seriously considering getting the Model 3 Performance, but the P version has a bit lower range and doesn't have a tow hitch, both of which might come in handy, so I'm settling on a Model 3 Long Range AWD. It's already plenty fast as well. 

Tesla make cool cars, but sadly they're plagued with issues that could have been avoided with decent QA before shipment. Luckily I only had some minor issues with my X that were handled by a service senter. 

• Upvote 1