Guys what do you think is going on in the Dominican?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny thing is the United States has absolutely every environment and climate that exists on Earth but people seem to have the want and need to go to a bunch of shit hole third world countries to

Probably because middle-class Americans can't actually afford a nice vacation................in America.   And no, you have no idea how much nicer beaches are in that part of the world.

you can get a hotel in naples/captiva/clearwater for $100 a night. the beaches are gorgeous. marco island is expensive, though. however, you can land one for $200 a night if you shop around.

On 2019-06-18 at 4:05 AM, jehurey said:

Puerto Rico is still messed up from the Hurricane......you know, the one that we haven't provided sufficient funds for them to get back up and running?

LOL Florida.........you clearly haven't been to any beaches.

clearwater beach is gorgeous. the same with marco island, naples beach, and captiva. florida's west coast is all-around amazing!

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

clearwater beach is gorgeous. the same with marco island, naples beach, and captiva. florida's west coast is all-around amazing!

And probably expensive, which is the entire reason most middle-class Americans don't vacation in America if they want to visit a beach, but rather leave the country and go to somewhere where they could afford a beach vacation.

hotels on Marco Island run at least $500 per night. That's a problem in this country if Americans can't enjoy the nice parts of America because they can't afford it.

So, its either shit like Galveston or leave the country.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And probably expensive, which is the entire reason most middle-class Americans don't vacation in America if they want to visit a beach, but rather leave the country and go to somewhere where they could afford a beach vacation.

hotels on Marco Island run at least $500 per night. That's a problem in this country if Americans can't enjoy the nice parts of America because they can't afford it.

So, its either shit like Galveston or leave the country.

you can get a hotel in naples/captiva/clearwater for $100 a night. the beaches are gorgeous. marco island is expensive, though. however, you can land one for $200 a night if you shop around.

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
On 2019-06-18 at 1:05 AM, jehurey said:

Puerto Rico is still messed up from the Hurricane......you know, the one that we haven't provided sufficient funds for them to get back up and running?

LOL Florida.........you clearly haven't been to any beaches.

Oh by the way my mom and aunt just got back from Puerto Rico, what a fucking disaster... :hest:

57286264_10217078965239408_1877659105087

53226229_10216775770699734_1326681342938

53405413_10216775770059718_3501089329168

53602065_10216764674542337_2897475458612

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh by the way my mom and aunt just got back from Puerto Rico, what a fucking disaster... :hest:

57286264_10217078965239408_1877659105087

53226229_10216775770699734_1326681342938

53405413_10216775770059718_3501089329168

53602065_10216764674542337_2897475458612

I like how he didn't understand what I said, yet think he found the perfect retort.:tom:

They cleaned up a beach...........yeah. That doesn't change what I typed, or are you saying that those photos is proof that Puerto Rico is now recovered from the hurricane? The picture that are pointing away from the mainland? LOL

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how he didn't understand what I said, yet think he found the perfect retort.:tom:

They cleaned up a beach...........yeah. That doesn't change what I typed, or are you saying that those photos is proof that Puerto Rico is now recovered from the hurricane? The picture that are pointing away from the mainland? LOL

Nightmares.

53676951_10216795720998479_2765846904402

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nightmares.

53676951_10216795720998479_2765846904402

You just posted a rich person's property. And you're also not even indicating which side of the island this is being taken

And you still don't have a basic understanding that Aid can reach Puerto Rico at their ports...but not the mainland.

You really don't know nothing about this, do you?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just posted a rich person's property. And you're also not even indicating which side of the island this is being taken

And you still don't have a basic understanding that Aid can reach Puerto Rico at their ports...but not the mainland.

You really don't know nothing about this, do you?

Shut the fuck up and stop buying into everything the media tells you, dumbass.

:npc:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shut the fuck up and stop buying into everything the media tells you, dumbass.

:npc:

Says the person who doesn't want to show evidence of the mainland. LOL

Puerto Rico recovery status: Progress after Hurricane Maria is uneven across island

PUNTA SANTIAGO, Puerto Rico – The fishing pier jutting off the beach in this small fishing community was once the hub of local activity. Today, it sits in splinters.

Blue tarps cover rows of roofs on nearby concrete homes, and the beachside fish shack, which a year ago served fresh-caught fried snapper sandwiches, is shuttered.

“It’s like the hurricane hit yesterday,” said Antonio Torres, head of the fishermen’s association. “Everything that was promised never arrive

Nice pier, fully restored:

795c7585-ee07-44e3-bab6-18513615bedf-IMG

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Second time I've caught him having disdain for a group of people who come from the carribean. No surprise there. LOL

Lol no wonder you're a commie, catching and snitching :tom:

I hope you don't tell my extended family in the carribean :pointblank:

2 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

why you dating black gunmen

I know a tourist woman was beat up, but I think none of them were shot so far. Just poisoned :shrug:

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I've only been to the Naples beach but it is very beautiful. I wouldn't mind living there, the neighborhood by the ocean kinda reminded me of Key West, except Key West's culture and its people :|

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I know a tourist woman was beat up, but I think none of them were shot so far. Just poisoned :shrug:

they musta eaten cubanned food

8 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I've only been to the Naples beach but it is very beautiful. I wouldn't mind living there, the neighborhood by the ocean kinda reminded me of Key West, except Key West's culture and its people :|

yup, key west is overrated and its beach/people are nasty. naples >>>>> in every way. i'll sometimes go there in the morning and head back at night, since it's only an hour and a half from us. 

Edited by -GD-
31 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

there's plenty of bitter people who take it out on their own kind.  Common term during the 1800's was coined for such behavior. LOL

On 2019-06-18 at 2:20 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

The funny thing is the United States has absolutely every environment and climate that exists on Earth but people seem to have the want and need to go to a bunch of shit hole third world countries to vacation.

You need to travel more brah