Guys what do you think is going on in the Dominican?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny thing is the United States has absolutely every environment and climate that exists on Earth but people seem to have the want and need to go to a bunch of shit hole third world countries to

Probably because middle-class Americans can't actually afford a nice vacation................in America.   And no, you have no idea how much nicer beaches are in that part of the world.

you can get a hotel in naples/captiva/clearwater for $100 a night. the beaches are gorgeous. marco island is expensive, though. however, you can land one for $200 a night if you shop around.

The funny thing is the United States has absolutely every environment and climate that exists on Earth but people seem to have the want and need to go to a bunch of shit hole third world countries to vacation.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The funny thing is the United States has absolutely every environment and climate that exists on Earth but people seem to have the want and need to go to a bunch of shit hole third world countries to vacation.

Probably because middle-class Americans can't actually afford a nice vacation................in America.

And no, you have no idea how much nicer beaches are in that part of the world.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Probably because middle-class Americans can't actually afford a nice vacation................in America.

And no, you have no idea how much nicer beaches are in that part of the world.

We have territories and islands in that part of the world, we've got shit everywhere. Puerto Rico which is the United States is quite literally right next to the Dominican Republic, we've got the Virgin Islands, Florida etc.

There's no unique environment on Earth that is not a part of the United States. 

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We have territories and islands in that part of the world, we've got shit everywhere. Puerto Rico which is the United States is quite literally right next to the Dominican Republic, we've got the Virgin Islands, Florida etc.

There's no unique environment on Earth that is not a part of the United States. 

Puerto Rico is still messed up from the Hurricane......you know, the one that we haven't provided sufficient funds for them to get back up and running?

LOL Florida.........you clearly haven't been to any beaches.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

it's no surprise to me that you don't like reading books. :D  

49 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I thought it was related to tainted knock off alcohol? I don't keep up with it. 

I thought that it may have been people trying to rob tourists by poisoning them or using some sort of knockout agent, and they clearly overdid it and killed the people.

On 2019-06-18 at 4:05 AM, jehurey said:

Puerto Rico is still messed up from the Hurricane......you know, the one that we haven't provided sufficient funds for them to get back up and running?

:tom:

12 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

wanna bet those people were being racist or creepy sex tourists

I'm betting it's just psychos like my dominicant ex

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's probably because they're brown huh? Is that your go to for the 800th time?

:aitch:

I'm only counting the number of times people like you do it.

Not my fault you can't control yourself.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm only counting the number of times people like you do it.

Not my fault you can't control yourself.

It's not my fault that a bunch of people south of the border don't understand what the law and borders are.

"Bu..bu..but you're a racist!"

Sovereignty bitch. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not my fault that a bunch of people south of the border don't understand what the law and borders are.

"Bu..bu..but you're a racist!"

Sovereignty bitch. 

He just talked about two different groups of people like as if they're the same thing, and just called them all criminals.

Gee........I wonder why I keep on labeling them racists.

Like i said.......its not my fault that you can't help yourself and control your bitterness.