Cadence of Hyrule GS Review- 8

I was about to grab this but it was 30 bucks and they had Crypt on sale for $3. Wasn't convinced I'd enjoy the gameplay so decided to grab that first...I'll defintiely be getting Cadence when it's ~15. 

1 hour ago, Casual said:

I was about to grab this but it was 30 bucks and they had Crypt on sale for $3. Wasn't convinced I'd enjoy the gameplay so decided to grab that first...I'll defintiely be getting Cadence when it's ~15. 

I believe it's 15% off. 

NBA 2K19 is currently 2.99 :whew:

38 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I doubt even you remember when the last time u talked about a game was LOL

I don't think you even remember when the last time u talked about an Xbox exclusive that was even a single A title.  

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I don't think you even remember when the last time u talked about an Xbox exclusive that was even a single A title.  

Ok cuck boy 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

is it really? 🤔 hmmmm

Tell me more... I'm considering it

Have you played Crypt?

If you have..it's that but with amazing renditions of Zelda music (seriously, there's like 4-5 versions of some classic tracks) and a much higher production value + QoL stuff. 

If you haven't played Crypt it's a bit harder to explain. The gameplay takes a bit of getting used to but it works extremely well...really satisfying loop of clearing a couple screens, dying, upgrading, and then going back and getting a bit further. They also made it so if there's no enemies on screen you can now move at any pace you want (don't have to follow the beat) which helps since they've added a lot of puzzles along the way (pretty simple ones, moving blocks and shit, but adds to the experience).