are the 4k consoles worth it in this day and age?

im a hermit first and foremost but alot of games just play better off a console and being hermit only is...boring

kinda leaning towards xbone x cause even tho i hated the og everyone says this one runs games a hell of alot better

i know the new ones are coming in 2020 and alll

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

im a hermit first and foremost but alot of games just play better off a console and being hermit only is...boring

kinda leaning towards xbone x cause even tho i hated the og everyone says this one runs games a hell of alot better

if you can cop one for $350 i say get it. 

Just now, Handsome Horse said:

i remember you said you played the other 2 AC games on there. how did they run? what about far cry?

fc5 ran great! i still play AC odyssey. there's a bit of grinding, but the world makes witcher 3 feel tiny. 

all 3 games look/run great. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

fc5 ran great! i still play AC odyssey. there's a bit of grinding, but the world makes witcher 3 feel tiny. 

all 3 games look/run great. 

what about forza horizon? 60 fps?

(racers on pc are puke worthy)

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've enjoyed both of mine (Pro/X), for a 4K TV they've been well worth their cost. 

same. 0 regrets. i'm 80 hours into ass creed odyssey on the one x and the true red dead redemption 2 experience can only be on the one x.

as for the pro..god of war, detroit, horizon and spiderman looked amazing on it. 

2 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

:mj: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No bless YOU.

I hope one day you find peace and find something to play games on that you're happy with.

i did find peace and it showed it's true colors months later :mjcry: