im glad that nintendo announced BOTW2

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Didn't you used to stalk Xelle, lmfao?

She told me you used to send her some nasty pms 

i keep my pm's turned off cause you would bitch me out everytime i talked to her lmao

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i keep my pm's turned off cause you would bitch me out everytime i talked to her lmao

lmfao, no you turned off your pm because people were reporting Javier that you were sending them some nasty stuff you creep.

Don't try to play the victim. :lawl:

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao, no you turned off your pm because people were reporting Javier that you were sending them some nasty stuff you creep.

Don't try to play the victim. :lawl:

if i had done that javier woulda thrown me out LMAO. same with the alts which you claim i had but cant proove any of it. :sabu:

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

if i had done that javier woulda thrown me out LMAO. same with the alts which you claim i had but cant proove any of it. :sabu:

How would you know?

I never told you anything about your alts. :|

Exposed yourself eh? :vince:

Where are you running away to now? :sabu:

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

How would you know?

I never told you anything about your alts. :|

Exposed yourself eh? :vince:

Where are you running away to now? :sabu:

28 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Got tired of using your other  clones?

this is the same shit you did last time. you denied  the accusation you came in with, got outed as a creepy rapey fuck and then started slandering 

dumb fuck :sabu:

watch him claim by clones he meant some other bullshit. all because of some girl from 10 years ago :sabu:

thirsty simp

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

this is the same shit you did last time. you denied  the accusation you came in with, got outed as a creepy rapey fuck and then started slandering 

dumb fuck :sabu:

watch him claim by clones he meant some other bullshit. all because of some girl from 10 years ago :sabu:

thirsty simp

LMFAO

You get baited so easy bruh :lawl:

I won't go hard on you this time or you'll disappear again and use another one of your clones. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

LMFAO

You get baited so easy bruh :lawl:

I won't go hard on you this time or you'll disappear again and use another one of your clones. 

LMAO owned so hard you gotta claim its bait then go back to denial about alts. the thirst is real and if i leave you'll probly stop posting again :sabu:

Edited by Guest
Just now, Handsome Horse said:

LMAO owned so hard you gotta claim its bait then go back to denial about alts. the thirst is real

:tom:

Nah bruh.

I won't go too much in detail about you running away from the forum because you went full stalking mode and even went into some illegal things (that were not even illegal back them), asking for pics of very nasty stuff. :vince:

Yeah ok bruh, I am the owned one. :diddy:

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

:tom:

Nah bruh.

I won't go too much in detail about you running away from the forum because you went full stalking mode and even went into some illegal things (that were not even illegal back them), asking for pics of very nasty stuff. :vince:

Yeah ok bruh, I am the owned one. :diddy:

well, you gotta lie and make shit up about people over girls from 10 years ago so yea. mala the sex pest got owned itt 

the only illegal here is you :trump:

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

well, you gotta lie and make shit up about people over girls from 10 years ago so yea. mala the sex pest got owned itt 

the only illegal here is you :trump:

You still going bruh

One of the many reasons why Xelle told you to f off on pm.

Yeah, lie all about that never happening too. :tom:

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

You still going bruh

One of the many reasons why Xelle told you to f off on pm.

Yeah, lie all about that never happening too. :tom:

it didn't happen :reg: your just a bitter 40 year old over a forum girl

damn, malakaka got destroyed here. ran back to pooru. i think im gonna take another break from here so i can come back in 5 years and laugh at him when hes 50+ and making up elaborate lies involving javier and openly thirsting for xelle :sabu: