Lockhart never existed

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's talking about the Xbox One S and Scarlett, technically that is plural as it is CONSOLES

It's striking how dumb some of you are. 

Duh captain obvious... Bro you are dense for real :rofls:

If Lockhart never existed.. there would be no need to throw "technically" in there. 

all he had to say was "when I said consoles I meant at SAD and Scarlett"..... instead of saying "well technically".... 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well aza believes most of anything if the "resetera mods" say it LMAO .   These cows are like 12 year olds

Not sure what's more obvious,  Gurkles obsession, or stupidity. 

Bu bu the resetera mods said ...   But but the insiders said....   Team 2019 guyz....   Assa is an idiot lmao

Just now, Goukosan said:

Duh captain obvious... Bro you are dense for real :rofls:

If Lockhart never existed.. there would be no need to throw "technically" in there. 

all he had to say was "when I said consoles I me at S and Scarlett"..... instead of saying "well technically".... 

You're just trying to create a juxtaposition for shit you're inventing in your head. He was asked specifically about using the terminology "consoles" and he specified those systems as the plural, the guy pushed him as he notates and he said "technically that is plural"... and it is...

103NotReaching_837177062.jpg

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're just trying to create a juxtaposition for shit you're inventing in your head. He was asked specifically about using the terminology "consoles" and he specified those systems as the plural, the guy pushed him as he notates and he said "technically that is plural"... and it is...

thats how gakosan rolls fam. known him for almost 2 decades

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, Phil Spencer was the one that was literally trying to invent an answer on the spot.  Which is a dead giveaway for anybody who isn't autistic.

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Technically it was not a reach because technically Lockhart did exist :bena: