Lockhart never existed

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well aza believes most of anything if the "resetera mods" say it LMAO .   These cows are like 12 year olds

Not sure what's more obvious,  Gurkles obsession, or stupidity. 

Bu bu the resetera mods said ...   But but the insiders said....   Team 2019 guyz....   Assa is an idiot lmao

We know for a fact MS released the SAD to test th market to see if people would be okay with a cheap digital only console, and we know how it sold.

Plus we have documents where MS was expecting a 3:1 Lockhart to Anaconda sales ratio.

It just got canned and admitting Lockhart existed means the current Scarlett was once called Anaconda. It's just way too confusing for the casuals and market to even admit something like this was in considered in concept stage.

The idea of being more powerful and cheaper at the same time was a highly appealing strategy

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

We know for a fact MS released the SAD to test th market to see if people would be okay with a cheap digital only console, and we know how it sold.

Plus we have documents where MS was expecting a 3:1 Lockhart to Anaconda sales ratio.

It just got canned and admitting Lockhart existed means the current Scarlett was once called Anaconda. It's just way too confusing for the casuals and market to even admit something like this was in considered in concept stage.

The idea of being more powerful and cheaper at the same time was a highly appealing strategy

What documents?

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's in the resetera next gen hardware thread. I'd try to find it if the thread wasn't like 120 pages.

This is really what it's come down to...

"I'd try to find it if the thread wasn't like 120 pages."

:hest:

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm no sure why it matters so much to you. Even we speculated there was a high chance the thing would get canned in our pre E3 discussion. What matters is that it no longer exists.

But if I was MS, it'd kinda suck since they have to revise their next gen sales targets.

I don't remember any discussion of "us" saying it was going to be canned, I remember "me" saying on multiple occasions that it probably doesn't exist and never did...

17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

All the MS insiders bailed after the Riener tweet. Not a single one stood their ground. Like wtf.

What base do they have to work with? Everything we've heard about Anaconda so far has been baseless outside of Hopes & Dreams. Lemmings were arguing that it was going to have a Vega GPU and Zen 3 for fuck sake. :mj: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

What base do they have to work with? Everything we've heard about Anaconda so far has been baseless outside of Hopes & Dreams. Lemmings were arguing that it was going to have a Vega GPU and Zen 3 for fuck sake. :mj: 

You forgot a next gen architecture of Arcturus :D Though now apparently Sony has an outdated version of Navi. :laff:

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You forgot a next gen architecture of Arcturus :D Though now apparently Sony has an outdated version of Navi. :laff:

And Anaconda will have a 12C/24T Zen 2 variant.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are chomping at the bit hard, I'm preparing for a nuclear level backfire. 

Well what can you do if the XBox crowd is taking a potential hardware loss much harder than the PS crowd. I'm actually surprised by the internet assplode and mental gymnastics. For PS5 being weaker people kinda just accepted it and no one was having a meltdown.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are chomping at the bit hard, I'm preparing for a nuclear level backfire. 

What nuclear level backfire are you expecting? Both consoles already appear to be extremely similar in hardware and functionality.