Just now, BasementDweller said:

Whatcha studying programming wise? I also read ant farmer lmao. You got this bro!!

I'm trying to learn some javascript. I used to mess with the basics back in the day, but MEAN stack is all the rage now, so I figure I fuck with that.

4 minutes ago, BasementDweller said:

you play the tabletop at all?

Nah, I remember it as a kid, when going to the mall, and seeing the Games Workshop store, but I always remember being in shock when I would approach any of the items and see their price :D 

So until Creative Assembly got the approval from them to create the Warhammer world into a Total War game I wouldn't have had access to it (I can't be building a figurine army in my 30's :facep:). Even when it initially released I waited two years to get the first game.

The great thing about the game, is that it takes the World - and Factions; from the 1st Warhammer game, and bring them into the 2nd game, via a massive world map. At that point it's a ridiculous world of lizards riding dinosaurs, vampires raising the dead, Dark/Wood & High Elves, Ratmen and their warped and abominable creations, ancient mummies riding atop a Sphinx, and Man, as it were either as a French-style fiefdom, or a modified version of the Italian City States with grand wizards.

I'm quite impressed with it, this being from someone who can watch a LoTR/Hobbit film, but only ever read the Hobbit; and I will admit to being more partial towards Sci-fi or Historical, but the game is just that great with all it's lore and creative factions with their world, that I've been thoroughly enjoying it.