I started gaming again. :juggle:

Bought Devil May Cry V, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice and my friend bought me a copy of Mortal Kombat XI.

And there's Bloodstained, Judgment and Samurai Shodown that I want for this summer.

DMCV is fucking great, Dante is insane in this. I barely touched Sekiro but it seems really great, gonna finish DMC first tho.

Gaming. :juggle: PS4 :juggle:

22 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Didn’t you sell your PS4 and got a Switch?

I wanted to buy a Switch but then I played Travis Strikes Again and decided not to. :laff: 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

That was fast :laff: No VR? :laff:

Most VR games are shit. I might get Sairento VR because that's a real game. Everybody's Golf was kinda tempting too but I don't have the time for it.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

You should try Blood and Truth for VR. 

Also what happened? Broke up with your girl? :ben:

No, I'm still with her. :D 

Blood and Truth looks cool but my brother is buying it, so I'll just borrow it from him later.

I just got Sonic Mania for free with PS Plus, and I also bought Contra Anniversary Collection (I fucking love Contra III). 

Too many games to play already. :deadkoolaid:

Mortal Kombat XI is abysmal. I feel bad for my friend who bought me a copy, I'm never playing this again  fter my one month PS+ subscription runs out.

giphy.gif

Edited by Ramza
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Mortal Kombat XI is abysmal. I feel bad for my friend who bought me a copy, I'm never playing this again  fter my one month PS+ subscription runs out.

giphy.gif

You must suck at it.  :D       I see people bitching and moaning on Steam all the time mad at people pulling Fatalities and Brutalities. 

26 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You must suck at it.  :D      I see people bitching and moaning on Steam all the time mad at people pulling Fatalities and Brutalities. 

I'm good at good fighters worth my time. I'm terrible at trash fighters like MK and Injustice. Fair enough, pal. 

Sekiro pretty much sucks honestly. Worst from game I've played. I got to the final boss and never finished it. I kept saying I started it so I might as well finish it, but once I got to the end I didn't have the interest to die a bunch of times to learn his patterns.

the game has so many mind numbing issues that just make me wonder wtf were they thinking and how they thought this would be smart game design. The focus on parrys gets tiring quick.

dmcv is indeed awesome though

• Sad 1