I started gaming again. :juggle:

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

it's always trash when you suck at it. 

Lol I'm just trolling your ass.

Honest first impressions, I prefered MKX so far. That's about as much as I have to say. 

2 hours ago, Delita said:

Sekiro pretty much sucks honestly. Worst from game I've played. I got to the final boss and never finished it. I kept saying I started it so I might as well finish it, but once I got to the end I didn't have the interest to die a bunch of times to learn his patterns.

the game has so many mind numbing issues that just make me wonder wtf were they thinking and how they thought this would be smart game design. The focus on parrys gets tiring quick.

dmcv is indeed awesome though

The parry action going on in Sekiro was overkill right off the bat. I was laughing my ass off fighting the general. Seems like it relies on bit too much on that. I can see where you're going with it.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The parry action going on in Sekiro was overkill right off the bat. I was laughing my ass off fighting the general. Seems like it relies on bit too much on that. I can see where you're going with it.

Yeah man idk. You might have a dif opinion but that was my take. My brother and I played  through it after being big souls fans that we found it more tedious than anything. Ok I understand it wants to be challenging but bosses and mid bosses take way way longer than they should. They're all just damage sponges. And I quickly realized that attacking made no sense. Every boss you beat by depleting their stamina to do a deathblow, which you do parrying. so what's the point of even attacking if it does pitiful damage. Just keep parrying and lessen his stamina to kill him and do a deathblow. Stupid. 

An action game that is built around you not attavking is garbage lmao