Who's playing Bloodstained?

I saw Twinblade mention it in the WAYP thread, who else? 

All I know is that it's some kickstarter Castlevania-like game from Iga that got visually upgraded at some point, don't know anything else about it. Did he make another banger or not? :jordan3:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch was my endorsement not good enough for you

@bhytre   It's pretty solid. I'm liking it, a lot of loot, customization options/play styles, more challenging than SOTN, decent Castlevania style soundtrack.    If you like GBA Ca

K, I'm buying it now.    I almost bought Rondo of Blood/SOTN bundle on PSN (already have the superior Dracula X Chronicles on PSP lol).   But fuck that. MenstrualStain: Ritual of t

I want to give it a shot but the graphics are pretty lame, not only technically but the art style and environment are bland as shit.

I might as well wait for the next Castlevania Anniversary Collection that includes SOTN and later games in the series.

2 hours ago, Delita said:

It's pretty good 

K, I'm buying it now. 

I almost bought Rondo of Blood/SOTN bundle on PSN (already have the superior Dracula X Chronicles on PSP lol).

But fuck that. MenstrualStain: Ritual of the Week it is. It's pretty expensive for what it is tho, imo.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

K, I'm buying it now. 

I almost bought Rondo of Blood/SOTN bundle on PSN (already have the superior Dracula X Chronicles on PSP lol).

But fuck that. MenstrualStain: Ritual of the Week it is. It's pretty expensive for what it is tho, imo.

Bitch was my endorsement not good enough for you :|

• Haha 3

My favorites have always been symphony of the night, super castlevania iv, circle of the moon and rondo of blood. So far bloodstained is pretty up there. Definitely a well polished CV game 

I just can't get past how bland the art style is. Its missing something and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's too clean and cheery looking? It definitely lacks the darkness of castlevania games. 

28 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I just can't get past how bland the art style is. Its missing something and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's too clean and cheery looking? It definitely lacks the darkness of castlevania games. 

It sort of has that mobile game look to it, not completely but that's the impression I get.

Still leagues ahead of Ditch graphics though :face: 

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

It sort of has that mobile game look to it, not completely but that's the impression I get.

Still leagues ahead of Ditch graphics though :face: 

Lol it's exactly the same on Switch

@bhytre

It's pretty solid. I'm liking it, a lot of loot, customization options/play styles, more challenging than SOTN, decent Castlevania style soundtrack. 

If you like GBA Castlevanias, it's worth playing. Otherwise don't bother, won't make new fans with this game. It's exactly what you expect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Man the final boss in the game is ridiculous.

In a good way? I’m excited to get it this week. What’s your play time to get there? I want to try to power through it before Mario Maker 2 on Friday. 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

In a good way? I’m excited to get it this week. What’s your play time to get there? I want to try to power through it before Mario Maker 2 on Friday. 

Not in a good way unfortunately, Without spoiling anything it uses a type of design that i dislike. And my playtime is just over 15 hours, so the game does have quite a bit of content.

edit: beat the boss right after posting this, but im not sure what i did differently this time :ben:

Edited by Twinblade
  • Thanks 1

My first impression wasn't that good because it felt kinda slow and clunky and the graphics aren't all that but as more items, weapons and upgrades are appearing it's starting to become fuck-ing great :juggle:

Edited by bhytre