Who's playing Bloodstained?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch was my endorsement not good enough for you

@bhytre   It's pretty solid. I'm liking it, a lot of loot, customization options/play styles, more challenging than SOTN, decent Castlevania style soundtrack.    If you like GBA Ca

K, I'm buying it now.    I almost bought Rondo of Blood/SOTN bundle on PSN (already have the superior Dracula X Chronicles on PSP lol).   But fuck that. MenstrualStain: Ritual of t

28 minutes ago, Saucer said:

What did you think about it otherwise?

I thought it was great overall till the ending just came out of nowhere and was anti climactic but im reading that there are multiple endings so i think i just got the bad ending. But yeah its clear he still has it. This feels like a quality castlevania title through and through

36 minutes ago, Delita said:

I thought it was great overall till the ending just came out of nowhere and was anti climactic but im reading that there are multiple endings so i think i just got the bad ending. But yeah its clear he still has it. This feels like a quality castlevania title through and through

Yeah, sounds like you got the first ending which I wouldn’t even call an ending as there’s still so much of the game left after that part that is essential.

I love how much options they give you to play with and switch to different sets of equipments on the go.

Some of the (directional ) shards you can collect are insane once you upgrade them, I'm setting the whole screen ablaze they never stand a chance:whoo:

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, sounds like you got the first ending which I wouldn’t even call an ending as there’s still so much of the game left after that part that is essential.

How do you go about doing that? After I beat that guy the game just ended. Do I just reload my save and go elsewhere? 

32 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I love how much options they give you to play with and switch to different sets of equipments on the go.

Some of the (directional ) shards you can collect are insane once you upgrade them, I'm setting the whole screen ablaze they never stand a chance:whoo:

Lmao they really went over kill with shards. I'm getting one every 5 mins. After awhile it got annoying seeing the sane shard get animation

4 hours ago, Delita said:

How do you go about doing that? After I beat that guy the game just ended. Do I just reload my save and go elsewhere? 

its not at all explained or mentioned but theres this glowing jellyfish in the underground cave area who's shard will let you explore the underwater areas and continue to make progress.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently the game is filled with performance issues on the switch. So much for that being the superior version lmao

I just read how bad it is. I can put up with everything but input lag. Oh well, I'll just return it.

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

its not at all explained or mentioned but theres this glowing jellyfish in the underground cave area who's shard will let you explore the underwater areas and continue to make progress.

yeah i found it. you gotta use the ray rflector or whatever on a certain part of the castle to beat a boss and aquire a new ability which will make you drain the blood from the blood fountain and continue on.