Who's playing Bloodstained?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch was my endorsement not good enough for you

@bhytre   It's pretty solid. I'm liking it, a lot of loot, customization options/play styles, more challenging than SOTN, decent Castlevania style soundtrack.    If you like GBA Ca

K, I'm buying it now.    I almost bought Rondo of Blood/SOTN bundle on PSN (already have the superior Dracula X Chronicles on PSP lol).   But fuck that. MenstrualStain: Ritual of t

This game is kinda ugly. Yeah yeah I'm playing the worst version but overall I think the presentation is weak.

The monster design is bland, the characters look shitty, the dialogue is atrocious and the music tries to be classic Castlevania but it doesn't have quite the same punch.

3 hours ago, Kitad said:

This game is kinda ugly. Yeah yeah I'm playing the worst version but overall I think the presentation is weak.

The monster design is bland, the characters look shitty, the dialogue is atrocious and the music tries to be classic Castlevania but it doesn't have quite the same punch.

The monster designs are pretty good and the animations are fluid and detailed. I do agree with you about the music, it doesn't quite compare to the rest of the games in the series in that regard.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The monster designs are pretty good and the animations are fluid and detailed. I do agree with you about the music, it doesn't quite compare to the rest of the games in the series in that regard.

latest?cb=20160430002741

:tophat2:

• 4 weeks later...