Could Remedy be taking over a Playstation IP?

they locked down the next crystal dynamics game with exclusive content as well.

Make no mistake, Phil; -these guys ARE NOT your friends. they're systematically going in and locking down every developer and game associated with xbox in the past. they're going for the jugular, they're going to make sure NO ONE bats an eye at picking PS5 over neXtflop.

EVERY. DEVELOPER. 

Edited by Bodycount N

I wouldn't be surprised.  Remedy is one of those developers which would fit into Sony's mold quite nicely.  I'm sure Sony could cultivate them into a top studio for them.  They have talent.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  Remedy is one of those developers which would fit into Sony's mold quite nicely.  I'm sure Sony could cultivate them into a top studio for them.  They have talent.

They were GOTY nominee level back with Max Payne 1/2. Not sure why they couldn't recapture the magic again.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sega just recently visited Microsoft, they must be pioneering a game together, maybe Microsoft is buying them. 

:lawl:

Obviously.  Ms buying Sega,  confirmed .

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sega just recently visited Microsoft, they must be pioneering a game together, maybe Microsoft is buying them. 

:lawl:

Yeah, maybe they're also buying EA. :mj: