Microsoft lays off Inside Xbox and Mixer original content creators.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Restructuring, they're probably realizing this kind of shit isn't going to fly next-gen and are cutting the fat. 

Time to go to a smaller format like State of Play and Nintendo Direct?

Edited by lynux3

They’re not getting things right - they’re getting things left. 

There’s one A in fail, so it’s an okay grade.

Tear a bull? I eat beef from the bone.

Space sucks and it’s everywhere.

You’re joking, right, Joseph?

:feelsbadman:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Time to go to a smaller format like State of Play and Nintendo Direct?

Maybe, what they've been doing just doesn't connect with people and they have to realize it but at the same time you have to let some things run their course to find out if that's truly the case. 

I like Major Nelson's "This Week on Xbox", that's enough and it's actually not bad at all. That coupled with some faceless "direct" style videos is all they would need to do to keep the community happy and appearances at E3 etc. 

This is fine, like I have no problem with this format and it keeps people informed about what's going on. Inside Xbox though has just been pure dogshit, embarrassing and a waste of money that doesn't add anything, it's just bloated filler with no substance. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is fine, like I have no problem with this format and it keeps people informed about what's going on. Inside Xbox though has just been pure dogshit, embarrassing and a waste of money that doesn't add anything, it's just bloated filler with no substance. 

Yeah this is a lot better, but Larry Hryb is a fuckin' goon.

Good move.  I think we were all talking about how bad the presenters were and just how bad the show format was in general.

Honestly though.. they need to fire Larry Hryb and get someone else who knows how to appeal to the community and do cool things for Xbox.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Good move.  I think we were all talking about how bad the presenters were and just how bad the show format was in general.

Honestly though.. they need to fire Larry Hryb and get someone else who knows how to appeal to the community and do cool things for Xbox.

They should hire me, I'd ride or die for these mother fuckers and keep it real. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except internals which I speculate to be at least 70 times more powerful than Switch :tom:

And no games. :tom: I honestly can't believe he doesn't word his responses to prevent this. LOL

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't think Larry should get fired, but they sure as fuck shouldn't make him the face of the community.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh the pain train is coming my boy, choo fucking choo. 

LOL he doesn't know what to say

"oh....you'll see......soon!":tom:

How many times have you used that line before.........and look what you have to show for it these past two years.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he doesn't know what to say

"oh....you'll see......soon!":tom:

How many times have you used that line before.........and look what you have to show for it these past two years.:lawl:

Microsoft has like 16 game studios now, you're going to get butt blasted out of existence kid. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft has like 16 game studios now, you're going to get butt blasted out of existence kid. 

LOL..........game studios that created games like State of Decay and Sea of Thieves?

Shitty C-grade studios, and they're forseeable gaming projects are MULTIPLATS?????????:lawl:I love making you double down on your own stupidity.

@Quad Damage I'm going to use the keyword: rubberdub. Just add that word in a thread where Dynocrap makes a PREDICTION, and you want to go back and search for it whenever we see the outcome (i.e. him being completely wrong).