Microsoft lays off Inside Xbox and Mixer original content creators.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL..........game studios that created games like State of Decay and Sea of Thieves?

Shitty C-grade studios, and they're forseeable gaming projects are MULTIPLATS?????????:lawl:I love making you double down on your own stupidity.

@Quad Damage I'm going to use the keyword: rubberdub. Just add that word in a thread where Dynocrap makes a PREDICTION, and you want to go back and search for it whenever we see the outcome (i.e. him being completely wrong).

I don't know about State of Decay but Sea of Thieves is an excellent game. 

Just now, jehurey said:

It isn't. Sorry, but its not like you have any credibility on the subject. LOL

And you have credibility relating to playing this game and watching the evolution of its development first hand from where it started to where it currently is? No?

Kick rocks bitch. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And you have credibility relating to playing this game and watching the evolution of its development first hand from where it started to where it currently is? No?

Kick rocks bitch. 

Sorry, it still sucks.

Hell I don't think they even have the complexity to kick rocks in Sea of Thieves, do they?

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It is though.

Yeah. Maybe soon, they will upgrade the game to the level of mediocre.

Good lord.

Working at Microsoft has to be the worst experience ever; no job security at all.

Also, no faith and commitment at all from MS.

Everything they make, they scrap a few years later, let it be software or hardware.

The Zune, Windows Phone, Mixer, Xbox and I can guarantee you they will also phase out their Surface line of PCs (obscenely expensive for a Windows product).