Cyberpunk 2077 extended gameplay demo will be made public at PAX West Aug 30 - Sep 2, 2019.

img_20190620_104612.jpg

I urge everyone to wait for Cyberpunk 2077: Complete Edition, with all the contents, releasing slightly after on the premier console.

Let the peons and peasants iron out the bugs, let CDPR take their time and hone our version to the fullest potential.

This game will only be whole when it comes to Nintendo Switch, its rightful home. :bow: 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

I urge everyone to wait for Cyberpunk 2077: Complete Edition, with all the contents, releasing slightly after on the premier console.

Let the peons and peasants iron out the bugs, let CDPR take their time and hone our version to the fullest potential.

This game will only be whole when it comes to Nintendo Switch, its rightful home. :bow: 

Cyberpunk will never appear on Switch, ever. 

I think Dynocrap GENUINELY has a simple reading comprehension problem.

Like he's oblivious to contextual information to infer logical things.

For example.........a person of intelligence would ask themselves "have game journalists even TOUCHED the game yet and played it themselves?  If the answer is no, then it doesn't seem logical that CDPR would be allowing regular people to be playing the game just 6 weeks after they didn't allow journalists at E3."

That's what a regular person would think..............but Dynocrap really seems to have a problem having his brain figure things out on its own.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think Dynocrap GENUINELY has a simple reading comprehension problem.

Like he's oblivious to contextual information to infer logical things.

For example.........a person of intelligence would ask themselves "have game journalists even TOUCHED the game yet and played it themselves?  If the answer is no, then it doesn't seem logical that CDPR would be allowing regular people to be playing the game just 6 weeks after they didn't allow journalists at E3."

That's what a regular person would think..............but Dynocrap really seems to have a problem having his brain figure things out on its own.

You're a moron, they showed off an extended gameplay sequence last year to which I figured this would be that in demo form. It's a simple mistake and you're being a dumbshit. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a moron, they showed off an extended gameplay sequence last year to which I figured this would be that in demo form. It's a simple mistake and you're being a dumbshit. 

..........and NOT have journalists play it first? You're thinking about B-C-D-E-F-G..........without realizing that there's no "A" to start your chain of logic.

You need to stop doubling down on your stupidity..........its clearly not going to work out for you in the end.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All you're getting on Switch is a downstream video with input upstream via a platform control layer. I wouldn't consider streaming really "on" anything. 

semantics