XBONE gets its first timed exclusive content for a multiplat in years

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-infinite-beta-coming-first-to-xbox-split-scre/1100-6467949/

343 also announced that the beta tests for Halo Infinite, known as "flights," will take place first on Xbox and then PC. The testing periods will "start small" and then "slowly expand" up until the game's release in Holiday 2020. "Flighting may come a little bit later for PC players, but we're treating it as a first-class citizen," 343 said.

Exclusive goodies in multiplats coming back the 'BONE?

Good news for lems.

:rofl: 

I've seen numerous lemmings on other forums say "Who would a PC over XBox"

This topic is literally sweeped under the rug, and pretended it doesn't exist when talking PS5 sales Vs Scarlett. :D

Playing on a TV and couch is not a good excuse get a console for many people. You can literally feel their tears as they praise MS for "options", then cry when someone suggests they will go PC and skip XBox.

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I've seen numerous lemmings on other forums say "Who would a PC over XBox"

This topic is literally sweeped under the rug, and pretended it doesn't exist when talking PS5 sales Vs Scarlett. :D

Playing on a TV and couch is not a good excuse get a console for many people. You can literally feel their tears as they praise MS for "options", then cry when someone suggests they will go PC and skip XBox.

Well the only exclusives MS make are for PC. Plus they get "1st class' treatment on halo, and flight simulator is coming first to PC.

if you like MS games (and god knows why lol) You'd be best served by a PC.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Well the only exclusives MS make are for PC. Plus they get "1st class' treatment on halo, and flight simulator is coming first to PC.

if you like MS games (and god knows why lol) You'd be best served by a PC.

Many PC players, play all the big games on PC. Then get a console when some exclusives roll in later in the gen for a lower price. For example Switch is a fanastic side system to anything, you just can't go wrong with that thing.

MS basically eliminated the whole PC guys that get a console for exclusives. They could have at least skipped freaking steam and kept it on their store.

Try posting "I'm skipping XBox and getting a PC" style  post in any MS thread be it first party, or next gen and the tears just ROLL in. You're a fanboy stop posting ;( 

Cuphead ain't my thing but I'm glad I own a Switch for Ori. 

Edited by Team 2019

On Xbox's official Youtube Channel
Flight Simulator has over 3 Million views
Halo Infinite has 2 Million
Gears of War 5 has 177,000

42 replies 41 retweets 155 likes

this is a PC gaming company now. Don't waste a dollar on their POS  Win10 companion console or games

Edited by Bodycount N
4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

At resetera people post that "MS is making all the right moves" and "They are making a comeback/competing again for next gen"

I don't get it. What are these people seeing here. What exactly is MS doing that's of any real value to XBox.

Those are jus PC gamers trolling.

5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

At resetera people post that "MS is making all the right moves" and "They are making a comeback/competing again for next gen"

I don't get it. What are these people seeing here. What exactly is MS doing that's of any real value to XBox.

That's because even at retardera there is a segment of people that aren't irl Sony dicksickers .

If xbox was a clone of ps then what is the point ? 

The guys who say "MS are making all the right moves" were the MS haters of yesteryear. Yeah, I'm sure MS is making all the right moves to people who don't own, and never wanted to own, an xbox

-Rolling over for Sony and refusing any and all 3rd party exclusives

-Tailor making games for PC and spending all their resources on appeasing PC gamers

-Ripping games and features from paying console customers and giving them away for free on PC

-Removing the $400 purchase of the console form the equation

-Hand-selecting key titles he thinks Switch owners would like from his library and porting them over

As somebody who doesn't own an Xbox, Phil must seem like Jesus Christ himself. Cows love him, Hermits love him, Sheep love him.

Lemmings though? 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

That's because even at retardera there is a segment of people that aren't irl Sony dicksickers .

If xbox was a clone of ps then what is the point ? 

All the game pass threads are 90% PC gamers after that 3 years for 1 dollar thing.

Also no exclusives makes XBox have even less of an identity, and it can't be a PS5 clone by default then.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

The guys who say "MS are making all the right moves" were the MS haters of yesteryear. Yeah, I'm sure MS is making all the right moves to people who don't own, and never wanted to own, an xbox

-Rolling over for Sony and refusing any and all 3rd party exclusives

-Tailor making games for PC and spending all their resources on appeasing PC gamers

-Ripping games and features from paying console customers and giving them away for free on PC

-Removing the $400 purchase of the console form the equation

-Hand-selecting key titles he thinks Switch owners would like from his library and porting them over

As somebody who doesn't own an Xbox, Phil must seem like Jesus Christ himself. Cows love him, Hermits love him, Sheep love him.

Lemmings though? 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-games-on-ps5-is-it-going-to-happen.125316/

It doesnt need to be a ps5 clone .

You want another console that has 2 or 3 exclusive cinematic movie games a year ? Let's be real, outside of those most of the other ps4 stuff is on PC as well .

Did you even play days 5.0 gone ? 

15 hours ago, JONBpc said:

It doesnt need to be a ps5 clone .

You want another console that has 2 or 3 exclusive cinematic movie games a year ? Let's be real, outside of those most of the other ps4 stuff is on PC as well .

Did you even play days 5.0 gone ? 

What the fuck, exclusives dont make a console a clone. They make it have an identity and purpose. :D