XBONE gets its first timed exclusive content for a multiplat in years

On 2019-06-23 at 11:41 AM, Team 2019 said:

3 years of Gamepass for $1 on PC with no Live fee. :kaz: 

It wasn't 3 years of Gamepass for $1, it was converting 3 years of Gold or Gamepass into Gamepass Ultimate for $1.

Xbox owners were the winner in that deal because you could just snag 3 years of Gold for $5 a month and get Gamepass tacked onto those 3 years for $1. PC Gamepass is already $5 a month until the beta ends, so committing for 3 years just protects you from the price increase to $10 whenever that ends up happening.

4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

What the fuck, exclusives dont make a console a clone. They make it have an identity and purpose. :D

You dont like game pass , gaas,mp games . You pride ps4 on having those few cinematic movie games each year .

You want ms to do the same thing ? That's dumb . Xbox has an identity . Just not one you like .

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

You dont like game pass , gaas,mp games . You pride ps4 on having those few cinematic movie games each year .

You want ms to do the same thing ? That's dumb . Xbox has an identity . Just not one you like .

LOL, he's literally trying to say that mass quantity of games that score 7.0 and below, and old games is BETTER gaming than a "handful" of new, AAA-production, well-reviewed games that are exclusive.

I didn't know that GaaS and MP-centric games were an exclusive identity to Xbox.:ben:

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's literally trying to say that mass quantity of games that score 7.0 and below, and old games is BETTER gaming than a "handful" of new, AAA-production, well-reviewed games that are exclusive.

I didn't know that GaaS and MP-centric games were an exclusive identity to Xbox.:ben:

Like Days Gone ? Lmao . You dont play those games.  You dont play any games .

37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Like Days Gone ? Lmao . You dont play those games.  You dont play any games .

Days Gone scored higher than almost every single Xbox published game. LOL

And now he's trying to change the subject to be about me instead of talking about the games.:ben:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Days Gone scored higher than almost every single Xbox published game. LOL

And now he's trying to change the subject to be about me instead of talking about the games.:ben:

Days is a 5.0 flop .

Talking about games ? When have you ever done that? Lmao. 

Let's talk about games Jerry.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

start with Exclusive games :sass1:

That's even less for you to talk about then . The only game I heard you mention lately was the worst version of MK :mj:

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Days is a 5.0 flop .

Talking about games ? When have you ever done that? Lmao. 

Let's talk about games Jerry.

he's still talking about me.........and he is apparently forgetting that I already was talking about games.

about GamePass having nothing but low scoring games, GaaS, old multiplayers, and old games that they would've already played.