Sign in to follow this  
Guest ~SM~

oh snap know what i just remembered

LMFAO

Are we talking about the same Sidescrollers?

Oh boy, you really did dig deep into that place.

For me, it was just a place to go after systemwars.com got shut down.

I remember Bio, and another dude was there as mods, till they left and opened systemwars2

Guest MAR

nah not SS. although on sidescrollers snakey tried to force me to add him to origin even tho i think hes a fucking asshole and annoying. he wanted to spend all day talking about sw2, kept sending me friend requests under the name SNAKEY-SW2 even tho i declined everytime. was told to just leave it there and delete it after a few months cause its the only way to get rid of him.

Guest MAR

snakey kept demanding i tell him what part of florida im from in the discord :scust:tagging me and demanding an answer. then started tagging me and asking whats my birth town and my last name. then i got messaged on xbox live by one of it's posters.... asking me my real name and 2 sw2 posters asked me the same on steam.

then i found this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17UdPfH6253jB6YrS9uJWNlkwQwc&msa=0&ll=25.49376150779126%2C-79.38280719895371&z=10

thats the street i was living in from 2013 till 2017. i havent posted there in 11 years, they claim they hate me and yet are keeping track on where i live :holeup:

On 2019-07-18 at 11:39 AM, Guest MAR said:

snakey kept demanding i tell him what part of florida im from in the discord :scust:tagging me and demanding an answer. then started tagging me and asking whats my birth town and my last name. then i got messaged on xbox live by one of it's posters.... asking me my real name and 2 sw2 posters asked me the same on steam.

then i found this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17UdPfH6253jB6YrS9uJWNlkwQwc&msa=0&ll=25.49376150779126%2C-79.38280719895371&z=10

thats the street i was living in from 2013 till 2017. i havent posted there in 11 years, they claim they hate me and yet are keeping track on where i live :holeup:

I grew up in that neighborhood. I miss it. Snakey's brownsville is filthy. 

I would say stop being so paranoid and make some friends but considering Snakey moved away then it would make no sense for him to care.

Guest MAR

brownsville LMAO. snakey tried to give me shit over hialeah but lived in a brownsville 

Guest robo's pc

the hermits there were worse. they would stalk you on aim over shitty pc parts or call you a poor ****** cause crysis is unoptimized piece of shit

all fat too. like @baljot dude was everything we said about robohobo (fat, uncle tousha, smelly...shoota his racist ugly ass friend told me he stinks irl) dude was 600 lbs  and cracking fat jokes at me. then told me if i wanted him to stop i had to "permaban fagmir" i instead quit as a mod and a year later he brought it up and cried like a bitch till i called him on it and he called for a forum invasion. called me a faggot for years but vanished when it came out sdubz was a CP ring LMAO.

fuckin fat  pedo

Guest F2G

i remember free2game came back there and said he has to be allowed to post so he can call out the "indie kids". he followed me around telling me im a drug dealer or that im on welfare when he told me he sucked a dudes dick to buy a gpu.

then he comes to me crying about how this forum banned him and to go there and spam it. i laughed and moved on. then a sw2 poster who was a mod at said forum told me he banned F2G for telling some kid he deserves cancer for disrespecting black metal. i saw his posts too, he was crying that THEY take the board too serious :freeman:

thats why i hate F2G's guts. 

42 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

why doesn't guest mar create an actual account?  Why don't any of these guests create accounts?

its hh and hes salty about the past or some shit i have no idea 

Guest biohazard
3 hours ago, kaz said:

its hh and hes salty about the past or some shit i have no idea 

shut up the fuck up HH im gonna finger you IRL 

Guest mar
3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

why doesn't guest mar create an actual account?  Why don't any of these guests create accounts?

i no longer own an account i am getting shit off my chest before i go to the great beyond.

Guest MAR

anyway i got doxed on that site by some douchebag called mr.fan aka coolblue 

then i told him not to do that again and he said he dosent know what im talking about but if i bought him some wii games he would maybe stop

then he goes to the photo album thread and says he has pics of my family and will post them if i dont buy him games. i called him and he asked me why did i threaten to ban him

then he doxes me again, gets banned and comes back with a new account and asks why was he banned. is told so and keeps asking. sending me private messages and demanding i add him to MSN so he can learn what he did to get banned. then he rage quit the site cause "i wouldn't tell him what he did to get banned" :D :scust:

On 2019-08-27 at 10:06 PM, Guest MAR said:

anyway i got doxed on that site by some douchebag called mr.fan aka coolblue 

then i told him not to do that again and he said he dosent know what im talking about but if i bought him some wii games he would maybe stop

then he goes to the photo album thread and says he has pics of my family and will post them if i dont buy him games. i called him and he asked me why did i threaten to ban him

then he doxes me again, gets banned and comes back with a new account and asks why was he banned. is told so and keeps asking. sending me private messages and demanding i add him to MSN so he can learn what he did to get banned. then he rage quit the site cause "i wouldn't tell him what he did to get banned" :D :scust:

but who were you before guest MAR?  Handsome Horse?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this