Sign in to follow this  
Guest ~SM~

oh snap know what i just remembered

LMFAO

Are we talking about the same Sidescrollers?

Oh boy, you really did dig deep into that place.

For me, it was just a place to go after systemwars.com got shut down.

I remember Bio, and another dude was there as mods, till they left and opened systemwars2

Guest MAR

nah not SS. although on sidescrollers snakey tried to force me to add him to origin even tho i think hes a fucking asshole and annoying. he wanted to spend all day talking about sw2, kept sending me friend requests under the name SNAKEY-SW2 even tho i declined everytime. was told to just leave it there and delete it after a few months cause its the only way to get rid of him.

Guest MAR

snakey kept demanding i tell him what part of florida im from in the discord :scust:tagging me and demanding an answer. then started tagging me and asking whats my birth town and my last name. then i got messaged on xbox live by one of it's posters.... asking me my real name and 2 sw2 posters asked me the same on steam.

then i found this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17UdPfH6253jB6YrS9uJWNlkwQwc&msa=0&ll=25.49376150779126%2C-79.38280719895371&z=10

thats the street i was living in from 2013 till 2017. i havent posted there in 11 years, they claim they hate me and yet are keeping track on where i live :holeup:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this