Cadence of Hyrule did it. They actually managed to do it. I can't believe it. Hats off to the devs.

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it's literally sequel/update to this game with a Zelda skin :whoa:

It carries the zelda property and is endorsed by Nintendo, thats all that matters. Are you now going to argue that the shitty CDI zelda games aren't real zelda games since they were 2D side scrollers that didn't follow the traditional formula.

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

This game actually managed to have worse "dungeons" than Breath of the Wild. A bar so low you needed olympic level limbo skills to get under it has been lowered so much further that in the future they'll have to drill for it like they do oil just to find it.

The Zelda pedigree is so flawless that we previously we had to knock the Link's Awakening remake for sounding different to find flaws in it, but now we have dungeons completely devoid of puzzles in favor of awarding boss keys for clearing a room like this is some forgettable Genesis beat-em-up franchise? And people are praising this game? 

Where did we go wrong as a species? :(

yeah, while i dug the ability to turn off the rhythm, i got sick of the game pretty quickly. i just thought it wasn't for me. i have never really played this genre before. the music is better than the game imo. it did make a great first impression, though. 

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It carries the zelda property and is endorsed by Nintendo, thats all that matters. Are you now going to argue that the shitty CDI zelda games aren't real zelda games since they were 2D side scrollers that didn't follow the traditional formula.

Yes Twinblade... next you gonna be asking for the Zelda formula in the Dynasty Warriors style Hyrule Warriors games.... "where r muh dungeons guiz :grimaceleft:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Show me where I'm defending this game? :whoa:

Laughing at you because you expected this to be a Zelda game :rofls:

If anything I expected it to be far less of a Zelda game than it actually is considering I already posted on here about how I didn't want to play a Crypt of the Necrodancer re-skin.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Does ANYBODY act like those are real Zelda games? :cosby2: 

The dumbass is DIRECTLY comparing them to Breath of the Wild for fuck sakes..  :kaz:   Stop trying to defend him and this stupid ass thread Twinblade lmao

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

If anything I expected it to be far less of a Zelda game than it actually is considering I already posted on here about how I didn't want to play a Crypt of the Necrodancer re-skin.

Then it was pretty stupid of you to buy the game in the first place.. wasn't it? :roll: 

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Then it was pretty stupid of you to buy the game in the first place.. wasn't it? :roll: 

No, because the reason I didn't want to play a CotN re-skin was the rhythm gameplay did nothing for me. GD said there was a fixed-beat mode that basically turned it into a turn-based, roguelike Zelda game and that was interesting enough for me to take a risk. 

I also beat it so I clearly don't think it's abject garbage. I mean re-read that first post and tell me how serious you really think I'm being and not just exaggerating for comedic effect.