Cadence of Hyrule did it. They actually managed to do it. I can't believe it. Hats off to the devs.

This game actually managed to have worse "dungeons" than Breath of the Wild. A bar so low you needed olympic level limbo skills to get under it has been lowered so much further that in the future they'll have to drill for it like they do oil just to find it.

The Zelda pedigree is so flawless that we previously we had to knock the Link's Awakening remake for sounding different to find flaws in it, but now we have dungeons completely devoid of puzzles in favor of awarding boss keys for clearing a room like this is some forgettable Genesis beat-em-up franchise? And people are praising this game? 

Where did we go wrong as a species? :(

28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This game actually managed to have worse "dungeons" than Breath of the Wild. A bar so low you needed olympic level limbo skills to get under it has been lowered so much further that in the future they'll have to drill for it like they do oil just to find it.

The Zelda pedigree is so flawless that we previously we had to knock the Link's Awakening remake for sounding different to find flaws in it, but now we have dungeons completely devoid of puzzles in favor of awarding boss keys for clearing a room like this is some forgettable Genesis beat-em-up franchise? And people are praising this game? 

Where did we go wrong as a species? :(

But it's not a Legend of Zelda game. It's Cadence of Hyrule 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nintendo games always get the sheep pass no matter how much they really suck in reality :reg: 

Most of the sheep dont even play these games.  Did Gurkle or Jerry even buy this ? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're doing alot of spinning and avoiding the fact that it's not a Zelda game :sass1:

I'm the one spinning? :D You guys are tripping over yourselves to dismiss the criticisms on some ridiculous notion that I'm under the impression this is a mainline Zelda game.

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm the one spinning? :D You guys are tripping over yourselves to dismiss the criticisms on some ridiculous notion that I'm under the impression this is a mainline Zelda game.

Show me where I'm defending this game? :whoa:

Laughing at you because you expected this to be a Zelda game :rofls:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey guiz... where are muh dungeons in Hyrule Warriors? :lemming:

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can’t believe sheep are arguing that this isn’t a Zelda game. Of course it’s a Zelda game, it just happens to be a series spin off.

it's literally sequel/update to this game with a Zelda skin :whoa:

• Upvote 1