If you wanted to know where current console hardware compare to PC

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Don't you have a ghetto ass PC anyways. It doesn't even matter since we are on the verge of next with a glhuge CPU jump

no but I have ghetto consoles that get stomped by my weakest PCs.   

There's a gap that has existed between consoles and PCs and have been getting wider.  

The next CPU jump is going to make that gap even wider.  STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON CONSOLES!

Edited by The Mother Fucker
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

no but I have ghetto consoles that get stomped by my weakest PCs.   

There's a gap that has existed between consoles and PCs and have been getting wider.  

The next CPU jump is going to make that gap even wider.  STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON CONSOLES!

Consoles follow a 3 year upgrade cycle like PC now. It's irrelevant.

Also, I personally think that PC players are going to have to get used to the fact that if a next gen console game is CPU limited and runs at 30fps or lower than 60, they're not going to be getting no 90-120fps anymore.  Unless games scale perfectly with more cores, then it's going to probably be the case where most games will perform probably only 20% or so better than the console game.

That said, I do expect games to start scaling better with more cores in the future.  AMD seems set to push core counts through the roof, and within 3 years we could see 12-16 core gaming CPUs as typical.  So we could see PC performance gain ground again over the console CPUs... but it's never going to scale linearly. 

22 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Consoles follow a 3 year upgrade cycle like PC now. It's irrelevant.

Not irrelevant, Consoles will have limited CPU variations of full low-end CPUs of PCs. 

It was that way with this generation consoles, and it will be that way with the next generation.