Honestly, PS4 is a POS

Garbage flimsy controller with a battery draining light that was tacked on for something that came out years later.

The console itself is poorly built. A small box constructed out of the cheapest plastic possible with tiny fans that turn the console into a jet engine.

Even the slim is abnormally loud.

Compared to even the base Xbox One, it flat out screams garbage QA.

Now the One X is a piece of art, with an even better controller and amazing cooling.

It's a shame MS being flat out stupid wasted its tremendous potential.

the one x is the best looking, most well-constructed console ever.

however, the ps4 gets significantly better exclusives. so, i can overlook its cheap design and dumb controller choices. 

I'll vouch for that. Even my XBONE phat 2013 model was better built than the pro. Hell, i had to source my HDMI cable from the Xbox One before I sold it because the Pro comes with a little nublet of an HDMI that didn't even reach from the console to my TV. :rofl: Every single place sony could shave a nickel and dime, they've done it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the one x is the best looking, most well-constructed console ever.

however, the ps4 gets significantly better exclusives. so, i can overlook its cheap design and dumb controller choices. 

Problem with MS was milking the crap out of Forza and not paying enough attention to their other exclusives.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I'll vouch for that. Even my XBONE phat 2013 model was better built than the pro. Hell, i had to source my HDMI cable from the Xbox One before I sold it because the Pro comes with a little nublet of an HDMI that didn't even reach from the console to my TV. :rofl: Every single place sony could shave a nickel and dime, they've done it.

Everyone I know has a PS4 including my gf, so I've put more time into it.

But I feel really dumb buying the worst versions of multiplats while I have the One X next to it hooked to the same 4k HDR tv.