NEW Super lucky's tale - "what's new?' trailer - improved visuals, more content, more levels exclusively for Switch

Thank you MS for taking the time to improve the game for us. The game was not up to par when you used it as your killer app for DoneX launch, so hopefully the superiour switch hardware has allowed for the necessary improvements.

"Features all new levels, redesigned original levels, tighter movement control, a fully rotatable camera, and improvements to nearly every other aspect, including art, lighting, cinematics, dialogue, UI, sound, music, and more."

Will give it a shot. Lucky is just downright adorable, reminds me of my cat!

WELCOME HOME! and i look forward to QOL improvements in Ori, halo, and the rest of the switch games MS is developing. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N
11 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't a Microsoft game, and I would bet any amount of money this "Switch exclusive" (absolute horseshit) is nothing but a game update for Xbox and PC. 

Tears over Super Lucky Tale. :D

X's biggest launch game and looks better on Switch. :D

Edited by Team 2019
17 hours ago, -GD- said:

was this game any fun? i know it flopped, but if it's a solid homage to old school platformers, i would play it. it's on gamepass. 

Get Astro Bot instead.