Art thread (NSFW)

37 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

nw8jH4b.png

Hello all,

I finished this digital painting. It feels fun getting into digital, and rewarding that I can make something aesthetically pleasing now. It takes time to get the digital knack. 

Nice! You got the upper body pretty well, but her legs are way too manly (unless she is trans). And her butt is somewhat deflated. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn, george is back?   Its been forever since you left hasnt it lol   Nice art you make there.   Heres mine    

Hello,   Post your artwork here. I want to keep up with SW artists. I remember blinddesigns and clearacell were big photoshoppers but I think this thread is just for artwork.   Art

I did this like 10 years ago. I would doodle for a few min a day, waiting for the voiceover to track. after a good 10-15 sessions, I created this.    though, with graphite and newsprint paper,

Posted Images

Just now, HolyAx said:

Nice! You got the upper body pretty well, but her legs are way too manly (unless she is trans). And her butt is somewhat deflated. 

:happysad: The whole point of the drawing was to draw sexy muscular legs. I wanted to practice them, I'm getting better at drawing legs!!

I agree with the butt. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I did this like 10 years ago. I would doodle for a few min a day, waiting for the voiceover to track. after a good 10-15 sessions, I created this. 

though, with graphite and newsprint paper, I can draw a person’s face 100% identical.  

1B8A432C-5ECC-4D09-B19C-BB828E2E5FE9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I did this like 10 years ago. I would doodle for a few min a day, waiting for the voiceover to track. after a good 10-15 sessions, I created this. 

though, with graphite and newsprint paper, I can draw a person’s face 100% identical.  

1B8A432C-5ECC-4D09-B19C-BB828E2E5FE9.jpeg

that is not a person's face, that is a chernobyl mutant :scust: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

georgeo i hope you're not some 35 year old white guy about to dismember some women who finally trust you long enough to come near your cave.

interesting pics and obssessions.  :D  don't share that with the wrong date.  

I used to do everythang. big brain everythan. I drew well 3rd grade to 5th. I obviously did the copy method, but I used to love drawingn video game stuffs. I had a very cool one of a samurai shodown cover with 2 fighters swords lungiing, hair tango of a drawing,

but drawing gets u no pussy (lol okay), but it's a cheap skill.  And I didn't think it was worth the time. I find it killing and fascinating to find out how artists start drawing from imagination.  I imagine (lol pun), from an early age in their career, they just start to?  They try to get better at drawing certain things?

I wonder if 5  years after drawing from imagination, if they now find it easier to do so when they're told to draw from a reference?

Why draw?  Dont' you find it time-consuming?  Do you wanna sell your art?  Art has been an interesting slave of a genre for me.  I think it's fucking SAD lol.  

You make no fucking money and all you did was idle your time.  There's shitty femenists online that blurb out poop diarahea from their ass and post an article online that have made more money than you on an art. 

• NPC 1