Art thread (NSFW)

Hello,

Post your artwork here. I want to keep up with SW artists. I remember blinddesigns and clearacell were big photoshoppers but I think this thread is just for artwork.

Artworks can be digital or fine art. I'm going to post my fine art. 

tzadik

tsvJfqL.jpg

Japanese Garden

POjavKJ.jpg

Girl With an Umbrella Recreation

4xiRoy3.jpg

Unity

vYKkvDe.jpg

Keynes

ZkhTdfB.jpg

Edited by GeorgeW1000
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn, george is back?   Its been forever since you left hasnt it lol   Nice art you make there.   Heres mine    

Hello,   Post your artwork here. I want to keep up with SW artists. I remember blinddesigns and clearacell were big photoshoppers but I think this thread is just for artwork.   Art

I did this like 10 years ago. I would doodle for a few min a day, waiting for the voiceover to track. after a good 10-15 sessions, I created this.    though, with graphite and newsprint paper,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

how long did it take you to get to this point? did you have any drawing skills at all beforehand? 

There's two forms of art talent that I can think of, being able to copy what you see, and being able to draw from imagination. If there is a third, it's using color. 

Being able to copy exactly has been with me for a long time, but I've gotten better at it since I was 15 or so. 

I've been working on drawing from imagination and it's far harder. It's not bad to use a reference when you draw, and it's incredibly helpful to have a reference, but drawing from imagination helps you invent things. It also helps when you have a reference, so you aren't a "slave to your reference." Meaning, you can draw your reference with more gesture, from a different angle, or just with more style. 

Here's what I can do without a reference, probably my best example:

The Punishment Cube

MPFSPsf.jpg

An example of "Not being a slave to your reference" Is the drawing Unity, in this thread. I drew a live model in that drawing for 45 minutes. Models try their best not to move, but sometimes they move, as well as your head, so drawing from imagination helped me in that drawing. It also helps you to draw faster if you know the body and where the landmarks are.  

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Unfortunately I don't possess an artistic bone in my entire body. 

everyone knows that you have autistic bones

12 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Oh, those little chalk pastels? That's impressive. Those are hard to work with. 

yeah, those are super messy. I hated using them as a single wrong hand placement on the drawing smudges everything lol

• 5 months later...