Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Mario Maker 2 course sharing thread.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I also really like those poison mushrooms that follow you around. Makes things challenging. Game is incredible. 100% the castle but haven’t beat all the story mode missions yet. 

I didn't expect the mushroom to jump :whoa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving on to online now that I’ve cleared all the story mode stages. One of my favorites was a puzzle involving the bouncing fire flower in the original SMB theme. They had the the key coins placed so you had to strategically bounce the shot. It was cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dude that made Celeste created some levels. Only played a couple but they were really solid, tough too. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Casual said:

The dude that made Celeste created some levels. Only played a couple but they were really solid, tough too. 

what's his ID or username? 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casual said:

 

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/celeste_creator_matt_thorson_shares_series_of_super_mario_maker_2_levels

 

not at home right now but the ids are there. 

 

bonzai was the one i did. 

Thanks bro :tophat2:

 

His maker ID is: JVY-3W4-11H

 

I'll follow him so I can see all his levels at once. 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man, this game is beyond epic. i'm still in story-mode, but i'm getting so many ideas for puzzle-platformers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:whew: Makes me want to pick up a Switch; at least that console would work with my current situation with having to move around so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:whew: Makes me want to pick up a Switch; at least that console would work with my current situation with having to move around so much.

this is the kind of game that will be supported for years. you should get a switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

this is the kind of game that will be supported for years. you should get a switch. 

Yeah, after having messed around with BoTW, I was pretty sure I want one, and at least a few other games. 

 

But I just picked up RE2 on the weekend; and while It is installed I haven't even launched it yet. That's how little time I have for games at the moment... :D .... :sad:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, after having messed around with BoTW, I was pretty sure I want one, and at least a few other games. 

 

But I just picked up RE2 on the weekend; and while It is installed I haven't even launched it yet. That's how little time I have for games at the moment... :D .... :sad:

i hear ya man. buttttt...you can play switch at work, if you get downtime. that's what i do :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i hear ya man. buttttt...you can play switch at work, if you get downtime. that's what i do :smoke:

I only have enough downtime to open another tab and view a thread online every so often; and it'll be this way until the end of September. :killzone:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, -GD- said:

shit looks insanely fun!

Looks so cool but man watching that player was getting annoying :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ike said:

Looks so cool but man watching that player was getting annoying :D

 

 

i felt his frustration lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i felt his frustration lol 

I'm really digging the night mode that adds new effects like the gravity or the upside down mode. This game is seriously endless. Also, all the Mario themes like Galaxy or the SM64 themes playing is awesome. Game is everything I wanted. :love:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm really digging the night mode that adds new effects like the gravity or the upside down mode. This game is seriously endless. Also, all the Mario themes like Galaxy or the SM64 themes playing is awesome. Game is everything I wanted. :love:

 

 

for real :love: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:whew: Makes me want to pick up a Switch; at least that console would work with my current situation with having to move around so much.

Mario Maker 1 made buying a WiiU worthwhile and Mario Maker 2 just has so many more options for level creation it's insane. Coupled with the Switch being a popular system and I can totally see Mario Maker 2 still having levels pop up a year or two from now that get Twitter/Reddit/etc. buzzing and people playing them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn people are already making crazy shit :wow2:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ike said:

Damn people are already making crazy shit :wow2:

 

 

that was awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×