Why is this forum so dead?

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Summer is always slow and the generation is winding down. Not much to really talk about.

this. plus, we are working and/or getting ready for july 4th. 

We are also at the end of a console life, with just rumors to go by on what's coming next. That plus Discord and other Social Media are eating away at our activity.

• Sad 1

Real talk, I was going to make this thread yesterday but decided to make the Ryzen thread instead.  It's true though.. this forum is even deader than usual.

I can honestly say I myself am getting less and less interested by the day.  It's just stupid arguments about the same shit all the time.  I'd rather talk more about the technologies behind the games and hardware rather than the games themselves.  But this forum isn't big on that.. there's really only so much you can say.. and even then it's just "RTX is a flop" ...or some stupid shit like that.

I'm honestly tired of being a fanboy for shit too.  I'll be getting a PS5 and will have my PC to play multiplats and Xbox games.  I want to just enjoy games these days and not spend all the time forcing myself to talk shit about stuff anymore.  Tired of it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Life's just been super busy atm. My second child was born last week :)  so am surviving on 2 hours daily sleep atm lol and it's EOFY here in Aus which is my busiest time of the year work wise too.

But yeah other than that it's the end of the cycles so not much going on and the whole SW schtic can only be fun for so long with the same topics going on and on and on. How many DF threads can we possibly have. Personally I prefer just general talk about games and other subjects. No need for the constant arguments on everything. 

Congrats bro :-*

• Thanks 1