RX 5700 line benchmarks leak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From a business perspective they definitely had to. Nobody was going to buy a 5700 when they could have got a 2060 Super for $20 more or an 5700 XT when they could get a 2070 Super for $50 more. The b

This thread's initial leaked benchmark results pre-launch didn't age well.  WCCFTECH has nvidia and intel fanboys exploding right now because the opposite ended up happening.  Even sho

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

Why would that be?  You've wasted $800 on 2 Vega 56 GPUs and are wasting another $400 on another shit tier GPU.

giphy.gif

Wasted?  My VEGA 56 are cryptomining like a BOSS still.  :ben:

Don't be salty because a shit tier $399 GPU is wrecking RTX the first day out.  Not even optimized yet.   

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Wasted?  My VEGA 56 are cryptomining like a BOSS still.  :ben:

Don't be salty because a shit tier $399 GPU is wrecking RTX the first day out.  Not even optimized yet.   

:kaz: 

relative-performance_2560-1440.png

5% better than the 2060 Super at the same price and NO ray tracing... not to mention it's loud and hot as fuck :tom: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

You're trying too hard.  :ben:

:| 

Hardware Unboxed are AMD cocksuckers.  They, much like you, are just ECSTATIC that there's some new AMD cards out there for them to shill.  :shrug:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Makes me wonder how a 64 CU card would be.

You'll be wondering... right close until the time that Nvidia is ready to release their newest 7nm cards :shake: 

This would have been great... 10 months ago.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You'll be wondering... right close until the time that Nvidia is ready to release their newest 7nm cards :shake: 

This would have been great... 10 months ago.

That's alright. I'm not even interested in Navi or Turing, just curious about where Navi RDNA stands at its maximum versus Turing. It'll be more interesting when the next iteration of RDNA hits... I feel like I say that about every next version of RADEON card. :mj: 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

That's alright. I'm not even interested in Navi or Turing, just curious about where Navi RDNA stands at its maximum versus Turing. It'll be more interesting when the next iteration of RDNA hits... I feel like I say that about every next version of RADEON card. :mj: 

Yeah.  Hopefully they can line it up so that it releases right as Nvidia is ready to release Ampere.  Then we'll have both with new architectures on essentially the same process node, and we'll be able to judge what's better... and maybe just maybe... AMD will have the goods ready at a time which will actually force Nvidia to lower their prices.

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:| 

Hardware Unboxed are AMD cocksuckers.  They, much like you, are just ECSTATIC that there's some new AMD cards out there for them to shill.  :shrug:

Bruh. You looking suspect.   Your whole profile is an advertisment for nvidia. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah.  Hopefully they can line it up so that it releases right as Nvidia is ready to release Ampere.  Then we'll have both with new architectures on essentially the same process node, and we'll be able to judge what's better... and maybe just maybe... AMD will have the goods ready at a time which will actually force Nvidia to lower their prices.

Those will be the cards to get, IMO. Ampere or RDNA 2.0.

If I was going to get a card I'd get a reference and put it under water. No one fucks with custom loops here? I don't think I'll ever have an air cooled card again.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't understand most PC gamers bitching about blower cards and noise, like do you actually game with speakers or something lol? 

:tom:

I went to a reception and there were speakers. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't understand most PC gamers bitching about blower cards and noise, like do you actually game with speakers or something lol? 

:tom:

Not every single sound that comes out of my speakers is going to drown out a loud ass GPU.   And  some times there’s no audio or hardly any audio in a game at times.   Think open world adventures for example 

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

If I was going to get a card I'd get a reference and put it under water. No one fucks with custom loops here? I don't think I'll ever have an air cooled card again.

I would but I just don't want to invest the time because the amount of gain from the hassle and cost of a custom loop doesn't justify its need to exist anymore IMO.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

don’t wanna deal with switching out the GPU every 2 years with a custom loop.

i am contemplating moving my 360MM AIO from my CPU to a GPU tho (with a Kraken G12),  and using something less beefy for the CPU,  maybe a 140mm AIO or a regular CPU cooler.  Not like the CPU matters at 4K anyway,  I can probably underclock the CPU a bit at 4K and wouldn’t even notice a difference..