Woman licks Ice Cream and puts it back in the freezer at local store

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy photoshopped fake tits on some bitch. Oh no! The immorality of it! 

because it went back in the freezer and germs from her spit would likely die. Gross but really not that big of a deal. 

You're trying to lower everyone's living standards in the name of 'diversity' 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They've already figured out the store and as far as I know have almost tracked her down, she's going to catch a felony charge because of this. 

lmao 

this crime would warrant more severe punishment if she was fat and disgusting or if it were a dude

i would hit it with a baseball bat. i'm for death sentence in general and I wouldn't let stupid shit like that fly.

Was this in the latest edition of "Outraged White People" news?

I literally saw my local new cast talk about this story twice during this week, doing a follow-up story.

And then during the same telecast, they did a quick 15 second story on kids dropping bricks off an overpass onto highway traffic like as if it was boring regular shit.

Yeah, let's hunt down this monster!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally saw my local new cast talk about this story twice during this week, doing a follow-up story.

And then during the same telecast, they did a quick 15 second story on kids dropping bricks off an overpass onto highway traffic like as if it was boring regular shit.

There's monsters at concerts.

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This has to be a joke.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

damn, the brick thing is no joke. people actually die from that.

as for the ice cream story, i'm sure the news would make it a big deal if it was a white person too. so, i don't know why race was dragged into this thread. bottom line: it's gross and news outlets love broadcasting this shit. 

a perfect example of our news: 

murder in northwest miami-dade (white or black)- low priority since that's a dangerous area

a roach found in restaurant food - lead story

yes, i've seen this shit 

Let me guess, the dindu nuffin that committed this crime is a college student studying hard and this is just a one-time thing out of character? 

Jerry :kaz: 

13 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Let me guess, the dindu nuffin that committed this crime is a college student studying hard and this is just a one-time thing out of character? 

Jerry :kaz: 

LOL, please I would love nothing more seeing you be outraged that a teenager was messing with something in a grocery store and put it back on the store shelf.

Shake that cane even harder.:drake:(I'm intentionally posting a smiley of a non-white color to see if it triggers you)

LOL, please I would love nothing more seeing you be outraged that a teenager was messing with something in a grocery store and put it back on the store shelf.

Shake that cane even harder.:drake:(I'm intentionally posting a smiley of a non-white color to see if it triggers you)

she committed a FELONY you tard

what part of that are you not understanding? 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

a perfect example of our news: 

murder in northwest miami-dade (white or black)- low priority since that's a dangerous area

a roach found in restaurant food - lead story

yes, i've seen this shit 

Lol. Those dirty dining segments. But yeah, I don't know how you guys would handle the news with all the murders and shootings that happen every day. Always the same thing.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/1-killed-1-hospitalized-after-drive-by-shooting-in-nw-miami-dade/

This one happened close to where I live and I think I may have heard it but damn, it's like shit happens here and gets cleaned up and nobody knows anything about it. Just another day in the hood.