Woman licks Ice Cream and puts it back in the freezer at local store

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy photoshopped fake tits on some bitch. Oh no! The immorality of it! 

because it went back in the freezer and germs from her spit would likely die. Gross but really not that big of a deal. 

You're trying to lower everyone's living standards in the name of 'diversity' 

On 2019-07-08 at 3:40 PM, Bodycount N said:

So, apparently this is a new trend amongst young homo liberals to tamper with food and post it online.

https://summit.news/2019/07/04/new-trend-of-tampering-with-food-products-and-putting-them-back-going-viral/

Here's a young Tranny democrat taking a swig of mouth wash and spitting it back in the bottle. OMFG :puke: That's worthy of life in jail or death imo.

and a young autisticBernie voter getting in on the ice cream fad:

What in the world is going on with these kids. :rofl: SICK.

:puke:

if i saw someone doing this shit, i'd probably beat the fuck out of them. i don't even care if it's some goofy bitch. some of these broads need to be put in place, like in the good ol' days. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, -GD- said:

if i saw someone doing this shit, i'd probably beat the fuck out of them. i don't even care if it's some goofy bitch. some of these broads need to be put in place, like in the good ol' days. 

they will cry discrimination and say they get attacked because they are queers and not because they are fucking disgusting.

it's time for ww3. people get too comfortable that's why we have this freakshow shit

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, kaz said:

they will cry discrimination and say they get attacked because they are queers and not because they are fucking disgusting.

it's time for ww3. people get too comfortable that's why we have this freakshow shit

lol. funny enough, my gay friends hate shit like "gay shawn mendes". the days of "twinks" are dying out. most gay males i know are manly af. they hate the stereotypes, and can't stand the twinks who feel the need to be ultra flamboyant. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol. funny enough, my gay friends hate shit like "gay shawn mendes". the days of "twinks" are dying out. most gay males i know are manly af. they hate the stereotypes, and can't stand the twinks who feel the need to be ultra flamboyant. 

attention seeking faggots, that's what they are. some people don't seem to understand the difference between being gay and being a fag. I hate the stereotypes too. Soft maybe, but not acting like a little girl in rl lol

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, kaz said:

attention seeking faggots, that's what they are. some people don't seem to understand the difference between being gay and being a fag. I hate the stereotypes too. Soft maybe, but not acting like a little girl in rl lol

the fucking truth!

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

So, Gilette razor commercials and ice cream.

I think I can get the incels outraged over a pink hubcap at this point.:tom:

YOU THINK YOU'RE PROTESTING AGAINST TRUMP BY CONTAMINATING PUBLIC FOOD PRODUCTS :tom: 

LMFAO :tom: 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

YOU THINK YOU'RE PROTESTING AGAINST TRUMP BY CONTAMINATING PUBLIC FOOD PRODUCTS :tom: 

LMFAO :tom: 

How is me making fun of incels considered protesting against Trump.

Did you............just inadvertently admitted that Trump fans are officially incels?

:drake:Thank you for that.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

How is me making fun of incels considered protesting against Trump.

Did you............just inadvertently admitted that Trump fans are officially incels?

:drake:Thank you for that.:blessed:

ROFL :tom: you probably don't clean your room as a "protest" against Trump. HAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT :tom: 

19 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

ROFL :tom: you probably don't clean your room as a "protest" against Trump. HAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT :tom: 

Poor guy doesn't even know how to troll well.

Its like he skimmed over some jonb's posts and is doing a half-assed job imitating him. Which is funny because its not remotely hard to imitate him. LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy doesn't even know how to troll well.

Its like he skimmed over some jonb's posts and is doing a half-assed job imitating him. Which is funny because its not remotely hard to imitate him. LOL

Jon? You're OBSESSED with him. 

Good to know he gave you a dicking so hard that you fantasize about his peen when you go to sleep. :) 

31 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Well we know he doesnt clean his computer desk LMAO

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Jon? You're OBSESSED with him. 

Good to know he gave you a dicking so hard that you fantasize about his peen when you go to sleep. :) 

What does that say about  me, considering your recent posts?:tom:

And then he started talking about dicking:whoa:

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Well we know he doesnt clean his computer desOok LMAO

His brother's computer desk. 

"Clean up the fucking desk, dude!"

"Can't right now......I'm owning the incels...."  :jasonj:

"You've never had a girlfriend! I wish I never promised mom I'd take care of you when she was dying. Pick up the fucking crisping sleeves!"

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

His brother's computer desk. 

"Clean up the fucking desk, dude!"

"Can't right now......I'm owning the incels...."  :jasonj:

"You've never had a girlfriend! I wish I never promised mom I'd take care of you when she was dying. Pick up the fucking crisping sleeves!"

LOL, this is a pent-up post.

There's must be a coffee thermos and cups somewhere nearby....

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Terrible movie reboots: What's Eating Jerry's Brother?

LOL, that would be a terrible movie reboot. Its about two white guys who managed to go a whole two hours without complaining about stuff. 

Simply isn't a realistic premise in 2019.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: