Do you kill insects?

6 hours ago, Boss said:

I only go full artillery if I see these 

images (4).jpeg

My cats luckily eat those . I see one like once a year . That's more than needed 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Maybe teach your dogs not to bother them.  

They've had training to leave spiders, snakes, frogs, and toads alone. Gotta see them to avoid them, though, and Black Widows don't really pronounce themselves during the daytime. I've had black widows under a hose holder and along the underside of a gate in my backyard. I've never seen either dog stick their noses into them in a way that'll get them bit, but I just don't care enough about the spiders to take the chance.

Thanks for your concern, though.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

They've had training to leave spiders, snakes, frogs, and toads alone. Gotta see them to avoid them, though, and Black Widows don't really pronounce themselves during the daytime. I've had black widows under a hose holder and along the underside of a gate in my backyard. I've never seen either dog stick their noses into them in a way that'll get them bit, but I just don't care enough about the spiders to take the chance.

Thanks for your concern, though.

My cat bothers them.  Fortunately she has never pinned them down.  She just likes to stick her head in their strong web.  I really have an admiration for black widows,  they carry a potent venom but they really are very docile.  If I feel that they are in an area that my dog may accidentally step on one I relocate the spider.  

• Upvote 1

Here's the thing about insects, they are in the same boat as larger animals, God put us above them. 

I personally exterminate bugs I come into contact in my home.  It's my home, not a bug's home. 

Insects are food to some people. They are an eye sore to me, so I exterminate them .