Sign in to follow this  
SheepKilla

Jeffrey epstein charged with sex trafficking of minors; Bill Clinton shows on visit list repeatedly

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald Trump, President of the United States of America

Also Trump appointed Alexander Acosta to Secretary of Labor who gave Epstein a lenient plea deal the first time around. 

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

Also Trump appointed Alexander Acosta to Secretary of Labor who gave Epstein a lenient plea deal the first time around. 

And it's also under Trump that charges are being filed.

Any other brilliant insights you have?

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald Trump, President of the United States of America

That's Trump mocking and exposing Epstein.  The "no doubt about it" part should've clued you in. 

5 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

And it's also under Trump that charges are being filed.

Any other brilliant insights you have?

That's Trump mocking and exposing Epstein.  The "no doubt about it" part should've clued you in. 

Actually, more credit goes to the federal judge that declared that the plea deal given by then-Florida State AG and now Trump-Dept. of Labor secretary Alex Acosta was illegal.

The Dept. of Justice DECLINED to do anything about it, they were actually going to let the plea agreement stand, and a judge had to go and declare it illegal.

The arrest comes roughly two weeks after the Department of Justice declined to dismiss his non-prosecution agreement from 2008, despite a federal judge ruling the document illegal.

So...................no, Trump's Dept. of Justice actually wasn't making ANY EFFORT to prosecute a billionaire pedophile who was pretty much running a child sex trafficking ring and got off with absolutely no jail time.

I absolutely welcome all incoming documents regarding his case that are supposed to be leaking soon.  Anybody who was part of that shit should definitely go to jail.

Sure hope there isn't anybody in this forum who was using Alan Dershowitz's legal opinion for arguments, because he was definitely hanging around Epstein at the time.  Sure would look pretty stupid to have been using a compromised pedophile who was part of a billionaire's sex trafficking ring as a source of legal opinion. LOL

And its being confirmed that this is being prosecuted NOT from William Barr's DoJ office, but the guys at Southern District of NY federal attorney general's office:

The Daily Beast says that the new Epstein case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the SDNY. To be clear, that only happens when a public official is somehow involved in the case. Former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi tweeted that we should all 'Watch for the current Secretary of Labor; Watch for why this is being handled by the Public Corruption section at SDNY.'"

Edited by jehurey

^ You surprised me. 

I was expecting you to go with the "pedophilia is a social construct" and "it's ok if he did it a few times" arguments. 

Instead you went with the brainwashed "Trump wasn't responsible for the indictment" 

LOL.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Actually, more credit goes to the federal judge that declared that the plea deal given by then-Florida State AG and now Trump-Dept. of Labor secretary Alex Acosta was illegal.

The Dept. of Justice DECLINED to do anything about it, they were actually going to let the plea agreement stand, and a judge had to go and declare it illegal.

So...................no, Trump's Dept. of Justice actually wasn't making ANY EFFORT to prosecute a billionaire pedophile who was pretty much running a child sex trafficking ring and got off with absolutely no jail time.

I absolutely welcome all incoming documents regarding his case that are supposed to be leaking soon.  Anybody who was part of that shit should definitely go to jail.

Sure hope there isn't anybody in this forum who was using Alan Dershowitz's legal opinion for arguments, because he was definitely hanging around Epstein at the time.  Sure would look pretty stupid to have been using a compromised pedophile who was part of a billionaire's sex trafficking ring as a source of legal opinion. LOL

And its being confirmed that this is being prosecuted NOT from William Barr's DoJ office, but the guys at Southern District of NY federal attorney general's office:

"Jeffrey Epstein's Victims' Lawyer Says Trump Helped Out Investigation"

Where is the victim saying Obama and Clinton helped? LOL

In 2009, Victim's lawyer singled out Trump as being only person who helped him. 

WHERE IS JERRY NOW? :D :D:D LMFAO. 

Yet another one of his narratives destroyed. 

Can't wait for his reply. Guy's delusional! :D  

9 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

^ You surprised me. 

I was expecting you to go with the "pedophilia is a social construct" and "it's ok if he did it a few times" arguments. 

Instead you went with the brainwashed "Trump wasn't responsible for the indictment" 

LOL.

8 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

"Jeffrey Epstein's Victims' Lawyer Says Trump Helped Out Investigation"

Where is the victim saying Obama and Clinton helped? LOL

In 2009, Victim's lawyer singled out Trump as being only person who helped him. 

WHERE IS JERRY NOW? :D :D:D LMFAO. 

Yet another one of his narratives destroyed. 

Can't wait for his reply. Guy's delusional! :D  

c2a0k6ha8x831.jpg

You don't want to play this game with me, sweetheart.

There isn't a slightest chance of you winning:

Donald Trump on Jeffrey Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Some more:

Epstein’s phone directory from his computer contains 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman,” the affidavit reportedly claims.

And just in case anyone thought that was exclusive to Trump's opinions 20 years ago:

Now, Trump is on the witness list in a Florida court battle over how federal prosecutors handled allegations that Epstein, 64, sexually abused more than 40 minor girls, most of them between the ages of 13 and 17. The lawsuit questions why Trump’s nominee for labor secretary, former Miami U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, whose Senate confirmation hearing began Wednesday morning, cut a non-prosecution deal with Epstein a decade ago rather than pursuing a federal indictment that Acosta’s staff had advocated.

That's right: the prosecutor that refused to charge Epstein for raping little girls was appointed to Secretary of Labor, by none other than Donald Trump.

In November, the Miami Herald reported that when Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta was a US attorney in Florida, he gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime." In a sweeping review of the politically connected billionaire's case, the Herald explained how Acosta had made an agreement with Epstein to avoid major repercussions for the hedge fund manager, even though a federal investigation had identified 36 underage victims.

That's the same Trump that was accused, along with Epstein, of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994..

Here are some excerpts from the lawsuit; warning that the following content is graphic:

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994.

Plaintiff was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females, held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. At least four of the parties were attended by Defendant Trump. On information and belief, by this time in 1994, Defendant Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old.

On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.

Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with Plaintiff at two of the parties. The second sexual encounter with Defendant Epstein took place after Plaintiff had been raped by Defendant Trump. Defendant Epstein forced himself upon Plaintiff and proceeded to rape her anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at Plaintiff that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity, before Plaintiff finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

Trump literally hired the Florida Attorney General who gave Epstein that sweet plea deal (that was ruled illegal).

And Trump's head of the DoJ was not going to do anything against Epstein nor dismiss the plea deal until a judge ruled it illegal. Trump's DoJ was going to let the plea deal stand.

Who do you think Trump helped out MORE?

LOL..........................I can't believe this is what you are arguing. This isn't not going to end well for you.

Trump's DOJ also moved to suspend the citizenship question from the census. 

Does that mean Trump is now pro-immigration because his DOJ did it? 

Lol :D you are so pathetic, trying to desperately twist every little thing until it's no longer reality. who exactly are you trying to fool?

Liberal racist jehurey spins narrative to attempt to make trump look bad; news at 11. 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Lol :D you are so pathetic, trying to desperately twist every little thing until it's no longer reality. who exactly are you trying to fool?

No they didn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/05/politics/census-citizenship-question-deadline-donald-trump/index.html

Justice Department tells court it is looking at options to add citizenship question to census

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/07/739369416/justice-department-changes-legal-team-behind-census-citizenship-question-case

Justice Department Changes Legal Team Behind Census Citizenship Question Case

July 7, 201911:21 PM ET

The Justice Department announced a major shakeup Sunday in its team of lawyers involved in the ongoing legal battle over the citizenship question the Trump administration wants to add to the 2020 census forms.

"The Department of Justice is shifting these matters to a new team of Civil Division lawyers going forward," said DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec in a written statement.

The new team is made up of both career and political appointee attorneys, including lawyers from the Consumer Protection Branch, a DOJ official tells NPR's Carrie Johnson.

The Justice Department did not provide an explanation for the change or identify on the record which attorneys will no longer be working on the cases related to the census. But more details are expected Monday in court filings.

The move comes as the Trump administration continues its search for a new way to include the question

:lawl:I caused this buffoon to run to a new, even worse, topic for him to get shellacked on.

Lmfao :D you're really disputing news I've been reading for the past 2 weeks. As expected.  

If I said, "The sky is blue," you'd respond with: "NO!! LMFAO! who told you that!! ....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE SKY IS ORANGE." 

This idiota will say 2 + 2 = 5 if it means Trump is bad :D 

41 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Lmfao :D you're really disputing news I've been reading for the past 2 weeks. As expected.  

If I said, "The sky is blue," you'd respond with: "NO!! LMFAO! who told you that!! ....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE SKY IS ORANGE." 

This idiota will say 2 + 2 = 5 if it means Trump is bad :D 

With news from the past two days?????

Yeah, I am disputing it.  My news is......y'know..........newer news.:lawl:

Thank you PRESIDENT Trump for keeping this sicko filth off the streets! :glad: 

Hopefully he can help get Bill locked up soon.

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

SheepKilla got killed :deadsuge:

Delusional. 

14 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO, I love how the liberal tards ignored this point :kaz: 

Yes, Trump supports Epstein because the DOJ didn't prosecute him. LMFAO :D 

49 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO, I love how the liberal tards ignored this point :kaz: 

Yes, Trump supports Epstein because the DOJ didn't prosecute him. LMFAO :D 

You post this while ignoring Trump's own words about his support for this guy :rofls:

Like I said.. you got killed

Edited by Goukosan