Sign in to follow this  
SheepKilla

Jeffrey epstein charged with sex trafficking of minors; Bill Clinton shows on visit list repeatedly

33 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO, I love how the liberal tards ignored this point :kaz: 

Yes, Trump supports Epstein because the DOJ didn't prosecute him. LMFAO :D 

LOL I'm now causing him to black out entire posts that he made.........and lost.

It'd be great if he thought he was doing some sort of high-level trolling, because it would be funny knowing that he's actively failing on accomplishing this, right now.:drake:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL I'm now causing him to black out entire posts that he made.........and lost.

It'd be great if he thought he was doing some sort of high-level trolling, because it would be funny knowing that he's actively failing on accomplishing this, right now.:drake:

Why did Trump kick out Epstein years ago for sexual harrassment, out of Mar-a-lago? :

Keep spinning your bullshit in the face of incontrovertible facts. 

lmfao, this is so funny. More and more facts keep coming out which make it virtually impossible for you to keep up the narrative. :D 

ROFLMAO :tom: 

"Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

ROFL. Let me guess. Pelosi's "faves" are Donald Trump and Mike Pence?

You sad POSes Gouk and Jerry :D Trying to spin everything just because you hate Trump. LMFAO :D 

"But...but...Reality is what I want it to be" :tear:

You kids really are delusional. Stay off the drugs, homos. 

@Goukosan 

5q0gkw3gv5931.jpg

where's the pics of Trump with Epstein's sex slaves?

It should be easy to find since he was the one friends with Epstein, right?

ROFLMAO :D 

Edited by SheepKilla

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump says they were friends..... SheepKilla says there were not friends its not true :cries:

Edited by Goukosan

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump says they were friends..... SheepKilla says there were not friends its not true :cries:

So where is the photo of Trump with Epstein's sex slave? I posted one of Bill Clinton. So shouldn't it be easy for you to post one of him? because they were best friends? 

LMFAO :cruise: 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

So where is the photo of Trump with Epstein's sex slave? I posted one of Bill Clinton. So shouldn't it be easy for you to post one of him? because they were best friends? 

LMFAO :cruise: 

a random pic on reddit with no source is not evidence :rofls:

Meanwhile Trump himself literally said he was friends with the dude for 15 years and knew he liked little girls :scust:

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

a random pic on reddit with no source is not evidence :rofls:

Meanwhile Trump himself literally said he was friends with the dude for 15 years and knew he liked little girls :scust:

Videos, multiple photos, multiple quotes easily searchable at the click of a button, multiple news sources accessible at the click of a google search...

ROFL :tom: I REALLY was expecting the "Pedophilia isn't so bad..." argument, instead of the "smoke and mirrors I-don't-see-anything" strategy :tom:

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Videos, multiple photos, multiple quotes easily searchable at the click of a button, multiple news sources accessible at the click of a google search...

ROFL :tom: I REALLY was expecting the "Pedophilia isn't so bad..." argument, instead of the "smoke and mirrors I-don't-see-anything" strategy :tom:

A random reddit post is a news source now?..Not defending anyone....asking you to post legit sources bro :whoa:

annnnd you're still denying Trump's own words.....Bbbut it isn't true :cries:

it's also like you think you trying to prove something about Bill Clinton somehow makes Trump's own admissions disappear :rofls:

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A random reddit post is a news source now?..Not defending anyone....asking you to post legit sources bro :whoa:

annnnd you're still denying Trump's own words.....Bbbut it isn't true :cries:

it's also like you think you trying to prove something about Bill Clinton somehow makes Trump's own admissions disappear :rofls:

So a youtube video with a lawyer talking on camera is now reddit? So a video of a news report talking about Trump banning Epstein from his resort is reddit? 

I love how you ignore 90% of the evidence shattering your world-view. 

Trump derangement Syndrome :rofl: so pathetic. loser has to falsify reality to sustain his worldview. :rofl: 

Here's what we have so far:

#1) A picture of Bill Clinton with Epstein and a sex slave, 0 with Trump

#2) Christine Pelosi, Nancy's daughter and major Democrat, saying that "faves" are going to be implicated by the Epstein story. 

#3) A video of a lawyer for one of the Epstein victims saying that Trump is the only one who helped them...FAR before this story became major news.

#4) A video of a news report from a while ago claiming Trump had banned Epstein from his club 

#5) A quote from Epstein saying he was involved with the Clinton foundation

#6) Photos of people close to Epstein being at the Clinton wedding. 

Your evidence is: 

#1) A quote of Trump sarcastically saying that Epstein is a "terrific guy" who likes "young women." 

Face reality, faggot. LMFAO. 

Except I literally posted an interview with a woman who said she was raped by Trump and met him through Epstein when she was 13 years old.

This poor bastard is trying to argue with PHOTOS

I have an entire damn interview where she is confirming this about Trump :drake:

Ah, I guess that explains why Trump didn't have to go to "Pedo Island"

he had the pedophilia come to him at Mar-a-Lago.

Donald Trump hosted someone he thought was a good guy, in 1997, at a party with 28 legal women. Afterwards when he figured out he was a creep after someone complained, he permanently banned him from Mar-a-Lago.

Bill Clinton flew to Jeffrey Epstein's island 30 times after 2003, and was confirmed in proximity with underage women on Epstein's plane/island, including a confirmed photo

OMFG DRUMPF DESTROYED!!!1111

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Donald Trump hosted someone he thought was a good guy, in 1997, at a party with 28 legal women. Afterwards when he figured out he was a creep after someone complained, he permanently banned him from Mar-a-Lago.

Bill Clinton flew to Jeffrey Epstein's island 30 times after 2003, and was confirmed in proximity with underage women on Epstein's plane/island, including a confirmed photo

OMFG DRUMPF DESTROYED!!!1111

No........not really, he ended up raping and beating a 13 year old that he met through Epstein.

Its funny how you can't seem to explain this, even though I've posted this video 3 times now.

Just now, jehurey said:

No........not really, he ended up raping and beating a 13 year old that he met through Epstein.

Its funny how you can't seem to explain this, even though I've posted this video 3 times now.

If this came out before 2016, I believe her. 

If this came out 3 days ago, then ROFLMAO :kaz: