Disaster Alert: Rod Fergusson: GearsJW 5 only has 4-5 motion capture scenes in the campaign, MS abandons Single-Player development

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(literally the most reviled trailer at E3, with a 10:1 dislike ratio that has fans furious  )      

Confirmed: This is not just 'performance capture' but motion capture as a whole. Any other scenes will be CGI, (if there are any) but there are only 4-5 'real' cutscenes. AAA games use motion capture

5 hours ago, Voidler said:

They should disband the current dev and give it to Cliffy B’s studio

I wouldn't put it past Phil Spencer's desperate ass for him to pull that type of shit.

Lemtards like Dynocrap would be making threads about Microsoft "changing the game" by acquiring CliffyB's studio, which is pretty much CliffyB and Fax Machine at this point.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Can we stop pretending that girls play video games ? 

Gears fans dont want an ugly lesbian lead with emotional problems.

Proof that you are gay

5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Can we stop pretending that girls play video games ? 

Gears fans dont want an ugly lesbian lead with emotional problems.

My girl plays videogames.

She has never had an issue with male role leads in videogames.

It's the incels and libtards in the gaming industry that let women take control in crucial development decisions that are the problem.

They probably feel so unwanted that by letting some ugly whale have a voice in videogames, she will let him in her panties, no matter how crusty, stinky and full of pubic hair might be.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

My girl plays videogames.

She has never had an issue with male role leads in videogames.

It's the incels and libtards in the gaming industry that let women take control in crucial development decisions that are the problem.

They probably feel so unwanted that by letting some ugly whale have a voice in videogames, she will let him in her panties, no matter how crusty, stinky and full of pubic hair might be.

well there goes my appetite. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Why are all your thread titles soooo long? :whoa:

Because for decades now, the limitations of forum programs were inhibiting the trolling potential for Bodycount; now all is good. :ben:

14 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

620060782_ScreenShot2019-07-09at7_19_54AM.thumb.png.00c347351faa3ae38ca8a2a688675e20.png

:kaz: :kaz: :kaz: :kaz: 

LMAO. Bodycount has upped the ante for lemming rape. He is using all the hardcore Xbox fanboy information he hoped cows and sheep would never find to destroy Xbox :lupe:

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

That monster is the head of Xbox and Gears marketing specifically. no wonder they're in such disastrous shape. :D 

What the fuck is going on at this company. They should all be fired.

You are obviously fat and a virgin.  Get a life

https://twitter.com/nickytwit?lang=en

one look at her twitter and i could already tell you she's a garbage person and I wouldn't give her a drink of water in the desert.

Gaming is for everyone, but not every game is for everyone. Gears was the polar opposite of a gay feminist game

She's so entitled and thinks she has the right to re-direct a multi million dollar franchise with millions of fans towards a direction that's more suited to her bulldyke feminist life-style. Ruined it for me, ruined it for everyone. 

She's ugly as fuck anyway so stop this white knight bullshit. :D Just another case of Microsoft making stupid mistakes by putting this ugly feminist fuck in charge of a MEN'S FRANCHISE. :glad: