Sign in to follow this  
jehurey

William Barr opened an investigation into the Steele Dossier. DoJ Inspector General grilled Christopher Steele for 2 days. They now want to delay the report because....

LOL, I like how these guys can't even make an argument against these claims anymore, so they think they can just meme their way through.

Two years ago, these people were laughing about any claims of Russian collusion in the Steele Dossier.

Here we are, and Trump's OWN justice department, that was trying to make the Steele Dossier look bad ends up saying that they were "impressed" with Christopher Steele and him and his dossier are 'credible."

They don't know what to say........so back to 2016 memes!!!!!!

On 2019-07-11 at 4:23 PM, jehurey said:

LOL, I like how these guys can't even make an argument against these claims anymore, so they think they can just meme their way through.

Two years ago, these people were laughing about any claims of Russian collusion in the Steele Dossier.

Here we are, and Trump's OWN justice department, that was trying to make the Steele Dossier look bad ends up saying that they were "impressed" with Christopher Steele and him and his dossier are 'credible."

They don't know what to say........so back to 2016 memes!!!!!!

Who gives a fuck?

You act like cooperating with Russia is a bad thing. :D 

37 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Who gives a fuck?

Cooperating with Russia with them hacking our election systems and hacking into somebody's emails in order to find dirt.

Yeah...........considering that those are crimes, that would be seen as a bad thing.

Holy shit, we need to go to the board:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal. <------------So you are currently here:drake:
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

44 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Who gives a fuck?

It's either you're really dumb or maybe trolling..... naaaah.. you're really dumb :ANYWORD:

Even Dick Cheney.......fucking Dick Cheney.....says that what Russia did would be considered a "cyber act of war."