Anyone know why Jerry does the jerry-go-round?

The thing where he keeps debating people endlessly by selectively ignoring key information? 

For real :D This guy could argue with you for 10 pages that the sky isn't blue. 

I think it's for attention/loneliness.

Delusional, antifa-pedo freak. :troll: 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

As long as there's butthurt to be mined, there will be plenty of content.:blessed:

Srs question:

How do you live? 

You always talk of people being incels, but...who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? 

You don't have any kids & live with ur bro. You also never talk about your job, and are definitely 35+. The most passionate I've seen you is here vehemently supporting welfare programs under O'Bummer. 

What a piece of work you are. 

9 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Srs question:

How do you live? 

You always talk of people being incels, but...who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? 

You don't have any kids & live with ur bro. You also never talk about your job, and are definitely 35+. The most passionate I've seen you is here vehemently supporting welfare programs under O'Bummer. 

What a piece of work you are. 

Well, I usually try to find the self-confidence to not get butthurt about people on the internet to the point where I start asking questions about their personal lives or the lives of their family.

I also don't engage in rumors that aren't true..........because the other person would get a chuckle out of see multiple people talk about it. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, I usually try to find the self-confidence to not get butthurt about people on the internet to the point where I start asking questions about their personal lives or the lives of their family.

I also don't engage in rumors that aren't true..........because the other person would get a chuckle out of see multiple people talk about it. LOL

So why did you avoid any of that post? 

Truth hurts, huh? 

Is this another "jerry go round" attempt? Where you skirt the substance and engage people for 10+ pages? 

Man, you are one pathetic worm. I bet you get off on this.  

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So why did you avoid any of that post? 

Truth hurts, huh? 

Is this another "jerry go round" attempt? Where you skirt the substance and engage people for 10+ pages? 

Man, you are one pathetic worm. I bet you get off on this.  

What did I avoid, exactly?

Sure this shouldn't be hard for you to answer, right?

41 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

He loves to hear himself talk . He likes the attention . This is the only place he gets any :reg:

Yeah............I'm the one who is always talking about me all the time.:drake:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah............I'm the one who is always talking about me all the time.:drake:

You sure love baiting people into 10+ page arguments that go nowhere and lead in circles.   

Why would you do that unless you were lonely?

32 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You sure love baiting people into 10+ page arguments that go nowhere and lead in circles.   

Why would you do that unless you were lonely?

No, it goes somewhere..........I make them look stupid and their argument is wrong.

The better question would be why would you get into a 10+ page argument just to lose? How much worse is your situation, if that's happening?

To be fair, you're not getting into 10+ page arguments and losing.......you typically lose it on page 1.:reg:

I'll go with the obvious answer: He's deeply insecure about being a failure and he compensates with a pathological need to win any and all arguments to prove he isn't entirely worthless. And getting the last word in no matter what is a face-saving coping mechanism for when he can't win an argument.

His poor brother. I really wonder if his mom made him promise on her deathbed to take care of Jerry. Can you imagine living with him?

(See Jer, that's a correct use of the word pathological.)

7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah , you are . 

Really, point out the thread when I talk about myself.

I'll wait.

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'll go with the obvious answer: He's deeply insecure about being a failure and he compensates with a pathological need to win any and all arguments to prove he isn't entirely worthless. And getting the last word in no matter what is a face-saving coping mechanism for when he can't win an argument.

His poor brother. I really wonder if his mom made him promise on her deathbed to take care of Jerry. Can you imagine living with him?

(See Jer, that's a correct use of the word pathological.)

Actually I did use the word pathological correctly.........the funny part is how you don't understand how I basically called you a racist in that ice cream thread.

You must've thought that I was saying that you were disgusted by the ice cream licking because of the saliva.

No.........I was saying that you were disgusted by the ice cream licking because she was black. I was calling you a racist.

Therefore when I said it was pathological, I was being accurate. LOL

Take a good look at the posts in this thread talking about me. No matter how bad of a position you think I am in.....I wouldn't want to be in a self-help circle trying discussing somebody else because there's pent-up butthurt. You'll never be able to get around that simply observable fact. How many times have you guys done a thread like this before?

(the fact that such a question even has to be asked....LOL)

Edited by jehurey