Anyone know why Jerry does the jerry-go-round?

15 minutes ago, Delita said:

Why do you people argue with him for 10 pages then still to this day? I never get it. 

because people are sad and lonely :mjcry: 

Edited by kaz
29 minutes ago, Delita said:

Why do you people argue with him for 10 pages then still to this day? I never get it. 

I really don't get it, either.

There are people who used to argue with me for 10 pages years ago........and they don't do that anymore, and I almost never argue with those people anymore. Like Truno or lynux or DavidP.

The people that are still doing it now, if you notice........they really want to seem to get into my personal life, for some odd reason. I think they're trying to find something to will hit a nerve with me, because they haven't found anything yet.

All of them .

And the personal stuff absolutely gets under your skin because you know its pathetic lmao 

And you are a dirt ball and dont clean Haha.  You know this . Reef

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

All of them .

And the personal stuff absolutely gets under your skin because you know its pathetic lmao 

And you are a dirt ball and dont clean Haha.  You know this . Reef

No, they're not there.

The amount of time you just spent typing your posts is more than it would've taken for you to prove your point. LOL

Seems like you lost this one, as well.

I don't really follow the drama lately, but I'm guessing jehurey has a deep need for interaction, something thats most likely very difficult to have in his rl environment. Before I got permed from Neogaf I noticed a lot of 40+yo men there posting endlessly (thesis/wall of text posts) in even the most trivial threads, most likely lacking social life.

Edited by HolyAx
Just now, HolyAx said:

I don't really follow the drama lately, but I'm guessing jehurey has a deep need for interaction, something thats most likely very difficult to have in his rl environment. Before I got permed from Neogaf I noticed a lot of 40+yo men there posting endlessly (thesis/wall of text posts) in even the most trivial threads.

Yes, I believe you hit the nail right on the head. 

He reminds me exactly of the left-wing antifa 40 y/os on neogaf.

You guys are idiots.  You just started an argument with Jerry.  He shut you guys down right away, but you continue to argue with him anyway and now it's 2 pages of nonsense.  Jerry is not the problem.  It's you guys who just continue to argue a moot point.  Idiots.