Holy shit. Video of Deeno having a meltdown

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should have know dude was projecting, fucking 5' 6" manlet trying to make a thread about me lol... Bro I've got nearly 6" on you...   My girlfriend is 3" taller than you 

He was off his leash but was found because of his collar.

Guy is a dick, but as someone who is below the average height in this country you do get judged for it frequently by other people. Being tall has so many more advantages, especially when it comes to t

Guy is a dick, but as someone who is below the average height in this country you do get judged for it frequently by other people. Being tall has so many more advantages, especially when it comes to the dating scene.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Guy is a dick, but as someone who is below the average height in this country you do get judged for it frequently by other people. Being tall has so many more advantages, especially when it comes to the dating scene.

i'm tall but I never witnessed people getting shit on for being short. lmfao that's some loser shit :kaz:   maybe you just dealt with shtity people

My friend and I went to a concert festival like 5 years ago, with a whole bunch of bands playing cross two stages, and we only really cared to watch The Offspring, who was headlining this show.  So while AWOLNATION, the second to last band, was playing at the other end, all the older folk were lining up on the other end so that they can get close to the stage when Offspring comes on.

When AWOLNATION finishes, the whole crowd moves over to our side to see the final act. Those are all younger people, and we noticed that it was people who were shorter. They were all just shorter people. 5'10" and below.

And we're just barely 6 feet, but it was noticeable that those younger people were shorter than us. My friend makes a comment "you can tell that these younger people did not eat as much nutritional food growing up as we did."

I wondered if that's actually true.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

My friend and I went to a concert festival like 5 years ago, with a whole bunch of bands playing cross two stages, and we only really cared to watch The Offspring, who was headlining this show.  So while AWOLNATION, the second to last band, was playing at the other end, all the older folk were lining up on the other end so that they can get close to the stage when Offspring comes on.

When AWOLNATION finishes, the whole crowd moves over to our side to see the final act. Those are all younger people, and we noticed that it was people who were shorter. They were all just shorter people. 5'10" and below.

And we're just barely 6 feet, but it was noticeable that those younger people were shorter than us. My friend makes a comment "you can tell that these younger people did not eat as much nutritional food growing up as we did."

I wondered if that's actually true.

Lmfao

You know when you are having a rough day.   

Watching that video is a relief to see others are having a worse day than myself.  

(Fucking twitter suspending my account for no reason,  MK11 unbalanced characters, Newegg slow free shipping having to wait to next week to get my Ryzen 3000)

Edited by The Mother Fucker
6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Who is unbalanced ?

the mechanics in the game really.   

i.e. Liu Kangs ability to momentum dominate his kicks in a very unrealistic fashion.   I'm literally hammer the down + LK to clip him yet at times his kicks still overtake. 

Some have an unfair Fatal blows attacks.  Cassie and Erron Black got me today, but Erron Black's puzzled me because I knocked this fool out to the otherside of the screen, he down on the ground. I tose a Damned Bola at him anticipating him to block it but these fools can wake themselves up to a Fatal block, giving me no time to block his range projectile fatal blow as my arm is still extended from throwing the Damned Bola.  

Damned Bola is Kollector's projectile throw. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker