Holy shit. Video of Deeno having a meltdown

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should have know dude was projecting, fucking 5' 6" manlet trying to make a thread about me lol... Bro I've got nearly 6" on you...   My girlfriend is 3" taller than you 

He was off his leash but was found because of his collar.

Guy is a dick, but as someone who is below the average height in this country you do get judged for it frequently by other people. Being tall has so many more advantages, especially when it comes to t

Just now, jehurey said:

Running to another topic......and quickly:tom:

I can see why you try to be Zen and not react when people ridicule your personal life because you've accomplished so little. What else can you do at that point?

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

I can see why you try to be Zen and not react when people ridicule your personal life because you've accomplished so little. What else can you do at that point?

You can almost sense him crossing out his strategic options on a blackboard.

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

It's true.  You can almost see his thought process throughout.

This isn't the last time it's going to happen either.  The slightest thing will trigger him because like you said.. he thinks everyone is in on it.  Now after this shit has gone viral he will probably stew even more in his self loathing and hatred of women.. and other men.

Some poor girl/woman is likely going to pay the price for this dudes inability to control himself.

He will probably just kill himself 

according to reports the dude is 5'0. HOLY SHIT! :D 

Probably a mild case of the midget gene.

He's fucked. I saw a few girls who were 4'11 in Japan, he'd be best to get on the next flight to thailand or the philipines and just buy a wife from a slumtown. :D

Edited by Bodycount N
14 hours ago, JONBpc said:

He will probably just kill himself 

Hopefully that's what happens, if anything.  He needs to get some help though.  Dude will never be at peace if he keeps this attitude up.