Damn R.Kelly just can't lay low.

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It's messed up R. Kelly is going out this way.  

I will still rock to Ignition.   

dude is a pedo fucking kids and making cp and he acts like hes a saint. i think they should execute this ugly bastard

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, zwarior said:

Did he do it today

TBH, I didn't read much on this.  I just skimmed the reports.  Apparently people who worked with R. Kelly know of these video tapes and flipped on him to the Feds.

When I read video tapes, I assumed this is regarding those tapes of Kelly having sex with teenage girls that been on the web for a good decade now that the rest of America finally started to take notice within the last year. 

Feds had nothing on Kelly until they got this mountain of video tapes evidence.   Who's still using video tapes to do anything in 2019, that's why I believe this is about something he did a while back.    Those teenage girls are grown women today.

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

So everyone is just going to awkwardly ignore Jimbo's post in this thread? :ben: 

He does it for attention and if you ignore him he doesn't make anymore silly posts.  Congratulations on being the idiot that gives him attention.  

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, lostfool said:

He does it for attention and if you ignore him he doesn't make anymore silly posts.  Congratulations on being the idiot that gives him attention.  

Next time he does it I'm going to permanently ban him.  He's had enough chances.  No more attention for sick fucks like him.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, lostfool said:

You know that he spent 2 years here alone posting with himself, right? I highly doubt me acknowledging him will have any effect on him at all.